GSP is DQ'd from being GOAT

Lol the denial is strong with this one. I defend Jones constantly here. At least I can be impartial... Something you clearly cannot be.

Useless feeding the troll

You sound angry that GSP is legit arguably the greatest of all time. Must have sucked wanting all your WW heroes to beat him, only for him to make them look amateur.

Lol poor kid. GSP living in your head rent free

This thread was made to support Jones for GOAT. I'm a LHW fan I had no WW heros. Shields maybe? Didn't become a fan till after he lost to GSP.

I see so bringing up something that actually HAPPENED gets the thread wastelanded. Where are the threads that blatantly slander Jones as a cheater for fights where he tested negative? Disgraceful,say something true about GSP(UFC 69 actually happened) or Fedor, wasteland, say something false or unfounded about Jones it's fine. Rules only apply for certain fighters.

GSP tapped to strikes.
Fedor crushed cans.
Jones is juiced.
Anderson got tapped by two tiny Japanese fighters.

There are no GOATS.
Except i believe all those guys u mentioned have used before. Yeah just my opinion
Jones goats but yeah wont stop cheating

When your heros get caught over and over with steroids in their systems, this is the last ditch effort to rescue them from humiliation. Sadly, this type of thread is humiliating for the ts itself. Good job looking like a complete moron.

Back