GSP is DQ'd from being GOAT

Jones popped like 6 times. DQ'ed. Silva lost to two fighters in his prime worse than Matt Serra. DQ'ed

Aldo got KTFO'ed in his prime by conor and tooled by Max twice so he is out. Also lost to some bum early on, so yeah, out.

Fedor fought a bunch of shitty fighters and got subbed by Werdum who is crap, in his prime. Out.

Basically everyone sucks...lol

Except you gave no proof how Jones sucks, just gave an incorrect amount of times he tested positive. He tested positive for PED's in one contest he participated in, no proof it was intentional and another he was kicked from, was because of dick pills. Dude has a right to get a hard on, how'd you feel if big USADA came in and demanded your dick pills?

Except you gave no proof how Jones sucks, just gave an incorrect amount of times he tested positive. He tested positive for PED's in one contest he participated in, no proof it was intentional and another he was kicked from, was because of dick pills. Dude has a right to get a hard on, how'd you feel if big USADA came in and demanded your dick pills?
Lol the denial is strong with this one. I defend Jones constantly here. At least I can be impartial... Something you clearly cannot be.

I don't think ppl actually think he's the goat. Anyone who actually watched him in his prime know how much he was hated and shat on. Only now that he doesn't fight do the new age casuals look up his wiki page and claim he's the "goat".

You have a to be trolling

Every knowledgeable fan knows this

You can’t tap to strikes vs a lw, beat up on lw n one dimensional ww, grease, decision near 1/2 of your fights, demand additional testing then bail out when ac wants to get involved n retire in your prime after controversial decision n still be considered goat.

Right now he’s definitely behind guys like fedor, jones n Anderson

N tied or slightly below dc

I don't think ppl actually think he's the goat. Anyone who actually watched him in his prime know how much he was hated and shat on. Only now that he doesn't fight do the new age casuals look up his wiki page and claim he's the "goat".
Wtf are you talking about 2017? He always had detractors but he was also massively popular since well before he won the belt. I would bet he actually has more hated now than he ever did in his career. At least his hater whine and cry a lot more than they used to

Okay, which one of your favourite fighters did GSP dismantle with ease? Cmon GSP haters, tell me.
It's BJ Penn and you know it.

Which is a better reason to DQ someone.

Internet conspiracy theories about PED use when tests were almost all negative or guy being finished by a reality TV star on video? Hmmmm.

You wanna try that again there Chief?

Lots of title shots have been given out over the years, some deserved some not. Once in 2007, Dana decided to give title shots to TUF winners, who that season were down on their luck career journeymen. It was supposed to be a joke, a nice rest for the champs.

The reality contest winner beat GSP. Knocked him out. He can not be GOAT.

He avenged the loss. So what, you can't take that back. DQ'd! Weidman was undefeated, Gus was on a six fight win streak, Hammill is the GOAT.
Dumbest shit I've read in a while.... you should wear a plastic bag for a face mask.

Lots of title shots have been given out over the years, some deserved some not. Once in 2007, Dana decided to give title shots to TUF winners, who that season were down on their luck career journeymen. It was supposed to be a joke, a nice rest for the champs.

He avenged the loss. So what, you can't take that back. DQ'd! Weidman was undefeated, Gus was on a six fight win streak, Hammill is the GOAT.
Fedor has been knocked out by two TUF'ers.

Lmao no. Cheaters get an automatic, self inflicted ban like Anderson and Jon Jones. Gsp and Fedor are goats.

Screen-shot-2014-06-30-at-9.45.06-AM-604x380.png

You should focus more on trying to get laid rather than blessing us with your terrible opinions in a terrible thread

GOATs don’t retire at age 32 after a controversial decision that warranted an immediate rematch.
That's my main point when people cry GSP goat. I don't care that he tapped to strikes, or that he lost to a journeyman lightweight. It's that he got so scared of losing that he put on really shit shows where yes, he won but just either out jabbed or out lay n' pray until time ran out with no effort to finish. Then once he had a hard fight, he retires and ducks testing and cherry picks Bisping. He is obviously a great fighter but his mentality is so weak that I just can't respect that play it safe attitude.

TS, you are being stripped of your brown belt on account of creating this shit thread.

Geez there's some bloody idiots that have attached themselves to this sport over the years.

<YeahOKJen>

Back