Media GSP is a far superior wrestler and fighter to Jones (irrefutable proof inside)

I'm not a Jorge fan but he is miles ahead of Jon Jones in the goat list. Jonathan is a cheater, he shouldn't even be in the discussion.

Last edited:
Jones fought one great wrestler in his career (DC) and got picked up and slammed on his head by him.

GSP fought a double-digit number of elite grapplers in his career, almost all of whom were roided.
Jon Jones dominated dc and took him down multiple times. Dc struggles for a full round to achieve that take down and when he did he wasn’t able to manage control because Jon Jones hopped up the second he hit the mat so urn hedly counts as a take down. And Jon Jones has faced a number of all American wrestlers in his carreer Chael and Rashad aren’t all American wrestlers now? Or
Do you not watch mma he dominated them both. And he’s a jucco devision 3 wrestler himself. Just goes to show his talent for the sport. Jon Jones is by far the more naturally talented wrestler than GSP, also GSP couldn’t even keep a smaller guy like sera from knocking him unconscious his stand up isn’t anything special either, it’s no wonder he relied on such a conservative boring fighting style he’s so vulnerable everywhere

Almost all his opponents where roided? How about you name 7? Or is it just your speculation. Are you going to name names without any positive tests. Because there’s been plenty of speculation in relation to Piere.

Jones fought one great wrestler in his career (DC) and got picked up and slammed on his head by him.

GSP fought a double-digit number of elite grapplers in his career, almost all of whom were roided.
And how many great wrestlers lets say Olympians did GSP fight? You just made argument against him.
Both fought awesome wrestlers and Jon did better when it comes to defense.Nothing to do with roids.
If GSP had pulsed, then he never would have been taken down.
Nothing to do with roids as said above,size maybe a bit but all else technique winch Jon posesses.

lol at account being banned already

At what point in there fight did Georges takedown and dominate Shields on the ground? I'm a big GSP fan but I remember him avoiding the ground like the plague in the Shields fight, I suppose it was quite some time ago though so maybe my memory is a little hazy.
You're right, there was almost nothing on the ground that whole fight. It was an embarrassing display of Jake Shields "Phil Brooks-esque" striking and GSP just manhandling him with the jab.

Back