Media GSP is a far superior wrestler and fighter to Jones (irrefutable proof inside)

Both had/have some of the best fighting IQ in the sports history. I will say that I've always looked forward more to a Jones fight. That Anthony Smith fight was absolutely terrible. I mean the guy was sitting down during the round.
View attachment 569473
I don't understand why Jones didn't finish this guy and it's not because he showed any "Lionheart". He was scared of Jones. I was laughing a few times during it.
Then you get Jones talking post fight about how Smith was such a tough dude and how he just couldn't finish him. I wanted to smash my head against a wall after hearing that shit. Jones is turning into another Anderson Silva. His fights are just getting more and more boring.

GSP is the GOAT. You are correct.

I agree. Jones’ legacy is in shambles.

It's great that GSP has slightly better takedowns.

He also has 2 (actual) losses compared to Jones' 0.

I know what I'd prefer ...

Lmao ! How come Gus has past his prime although he's the same age than Jones and less fight ? Against Rumble he was also past his prime ?

It doesn't matter how accomplished of a wrestler you were, or how many dosages of steroids you were shoving up your ass, GSP would defend all of your takedown attempts, take you down with ease, and dominate you on the ground. He did this to elite grapplers like Hughes, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Bisping, Koscheck, Alves...the list goes on and on.

Compare this to Jones, who despite being juiced to the tits, struggled badly to score takedowns against journeyman middleweight Anthony Smith, and didn't do any damage to him on the ground. His top control also looked very poor, as he was unable to hold Smith down for extended periods of time. He also got ouwrestled badly by Alexander Gustafsson in their first fight, and only beat Gus decisively when he was well past in his prime and riddled with injuries in their rematch.

GSP is also a better striker than Jones because of his incredible boxing advantage, power, and jab.

Georges is also a clean fighter, and the undisputed GOAT in most people's eyes.

GSP = GOAT

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You gotta be a murican<seedat>

It doesn't matter how accomplished of a wrestler you were, or how many dosages of steroids you were shoving up your ass, GSP would defend all of your takedown attempts, take you down with ease, and dominate you on the ground. He did this to elite grapplers like Hughes, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Bisping, Koscheck, Alves...the list goes on and on.

Compare this to Jones, who despite being juiced to the tits, struggled badly to score takedowns against journeyman middleweight Anthony Smith, and didn't do any damage to him on the ground. His top control also looked very poor, as he was unable to hold Smith down for extended periods of time. He also got ouwrestled badly by Alexander Gustafsson in their first fight, and only beat Gus decisively when he was well past in his prime and riddled with injuries in their rematch.

GSP is also a better striker than Jones because of his incredible boxing advantage, power, and jab.

Georges is also a clean fighter, and the undisputed GOAT in most people's eyes.

GSP = GOAT

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
How many takedowns did he get on Johny Hendricks? Also, if you think he didn't use PED's you are entitled to your opinion. He was pre-USADA. They were all using and still are. Just not as much. They are always ahead of the tests.

If gsp is 1 then jones is a close 2nd. Has jones ever even lost a round besides the gus fight?

GSP had the best timing and the best double leg takedown (in mma history)

Jones doesn't have that sort of takedown ability like GSP has

But Jones might be better wrestling in the clinch.

They are both good wrestlers but they use their wrestling ability in different ways.

Jones uses a lot of trips and shit as well

I think Jones is more evolved in the way he uses it

But that doesn't mean he is as good as GSP was it just means that he is more unique and unpredictable

Gsp would never outwrestle or beat Jones in a fight.

The end.

P. S It's over for manlets

GSP was alright for pre a USADA fighter....nothing close to Anderson though who is the real GOAT.

Gsp is definitely a better wrestler but jones is still more well rounded

The people who needed this evidence are the same people who won't believe/accept it.

That is called an opinion. Thanks, pee belt.

fan of both Guys.

GSP has valid claim of being bigger GOAT than Jones and vice versa. I think they are neck in neck But perhaps GSP egdes him just little
I really don’t see how GSP hasn’t multiple losses. THE moment Hendricks took him to and the compeition got stiff he left the ufc for four years. Came back cherynpicked the easiest one eyed wear and tear fighter he he could find because he didn’t want to deal with the fresh healthy powerful wrestler who was champion in his own devision. Then vacated the moment he was presented a real task against Whittaker then retired.

Honestly if you look at this without being a blind GSP fan. GSP hasn’t done nearly enough to be considered a goat and has been TKO’d once in his prime and outclassed and dominated another time.

The people who needed this evidence are the same people who won't believe/accept it.
A guy who’s beaten multiple world champions and has fought every year in nothing but high profile world title fights against the highest ranked guy in his division

Vs

A guy who fought a bunch of prehistoric one trick poneys like Matt Hughes, got stopped by one in Matt Sera, retired early left the ufc for four years after Hendricks dominated him, came back to face the weakest middle weight champion who can only see out of one eye and almost got finished by a 50 year old damn Henderson, then ponies up his title after the time came to face the real line up, Whittaker, Romero, rockhold etc.

There’s your fucking evidence.

Back