GSP in negotiations with the UFC for a Dec card.

I'm not buying it...

How bad was the ACL tear? Seems like a quick turnaround. Especially for someone like GSP who seems to be extra conservative.

Maybe he's gotten the partying and events out of his system and is ready to compete again.

Guy tore his ACL last month. In an interview recently he said he was never planning on fighting in 2014 anyways. Not buying it.

Quite frankly I respect GSP more than I do the UFC.

They disrespected him, I honestly kind of hope he stays happily retired.

Bullshit. He just tore his ACL again.

Not happening that soon, if ever.

I hope he stays retired, I don't want to see him go down the Fedor/Silva route.

this is the second BS story story related to the UFC I read today. Another website was claiming that Joe Rogan wanted to fight someone who was calling him out, and that the fight would take place with the UFC. Give me a break.

Please don't GSP. WW is so much more interesting without you in it. Imagine how he would have beat Jake Ellenberger? Now look at how much more entertaining Robbie Lawler doing it was.

And just imagine how fucking boring he would make a fight with Robbie. No way he'd stand with Robbie for more than about 5 seconds.

Don't believe it. Besides.... He will be busy remaking all of the old Jean Claude Van Damm movies at that time.

Believe what u see

Georges St-Pierre
May 13
I swung by Tristar during the weekend to see my Sensei Firas coaching. OSU!!!

Georges St-Pierre
May 15
Back at SSL Center training today with Gavin MacMillan for the first time in 2 years. I'm sore as hell now!!!

Georges St-Pierre
May 22
Got to see my 2 coaches from Wildcard during Cotto's training camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't GSP. WW is so much more interesting without you in it. Imagine how he would have beat Jake Ellenberger? Now look at how much more entertaining Robbie Lawler doing it was.

And just imagine how fucking boring he would make a fight with Robbie. No way he'd stand with Robbie for more than about 5 seconds.

The art of war mandates you to attack your opponent where they are weakest, not where they are strongest.

If you have a choice, why would you choose to bang with Lawler when you have other ways to win.

I respect guys who brawl. Its their style and its great to see. I also respect a tactician. It doesnt have to be one or the other.

this is the second BS story story related to the UFC I read today. Another website was claiming that Joe Rogan wanted to fight someone who was calling him out, and that the fight would take place with the UFC. Give me a break.

Haha, yeah, that Rogan story was hilarious. I'd be interested in seeing him in some charity super-fight at Metamoris or a Grappler's Quest event at a UFC Fan Expo, though.

I hope he stays retired, I don't want to see him go down the Fedor/Silva route.

I wouldn't put Silva in Fedor's boat just yet. He got beat by the man with the plan, and then broke his own leg. He may never beat Chris Weidman, but I think he will still wreck everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back