GSP in negotiations with the UFC for a Dec card.

Please don't GSP. WW is so much more interesting without you in it. Imagine how he would have beat Jake Ellenberger? Now look at how much more entertaining Robbie Lawler doing it was.

And just imagine how fucking boring he would make a fight with Robbie. No way he'd stand with Robbie for more than about 5 seconds.

I don't believe he would take Robbie down at will. He would have to work for it and Robbie would definitely punish him for trying. It would be a close fight

The art of war mandates you to attack your opponent where they are weakest, not where they are strongest.

If you have a choice, why would you choose to bang with Lawler when you have other ways to win.

I respect guys who brawl. Its their style and its great to see. I also respect a tactician. It doesnt have to be one or the other.

And GSP could actually hang with Lawler standing, GSP's jab is one of the best in MMA. BUT GSP is just too smart to do that. He'd take down Lawler over and over.

Non fans don't want his clock eating approach back.

Fans don't want him back because he's going to be KO'd.

BTW, who was GSP in the Captain America movie?
Was he a decoy/knockoff of the real Winter Soldier?

48052_511758815528316_328525199_n.png

I hope he stays retired, I don't want to see him go down the Fedor/Silva route.

This.

GSP already beat the two top fighters of the new breed of welterweights, Condit and Hendricks.

He's got nothing to prove, he's a legend. Needs to stay retired, he shouldn't risk coming back to be knocked out.

This.

GSP already beat the two top fighters of the new breed of welterweights, Condit and Hendricks.

He's got nothing to prove, he's a legend. Needs to stay retired, he shouldn't risk coming back to be knocked out.

Robbie Lawler is better than condit dude and arguably better than Johny if he fought smarter. Robbie would smash GSP

I wouldn't put Silva in Fedor's boat just yet. He got beat by the man with the plan, and then broke his own leg. He may never beat Chris Weidman, but I think he will still wreck everyone else.

Fedor is/was still more skilled then the three fighters he beat.

I think he just mentally lost those fights. I think same thing with Silva. Silva has better striking then weidman. Its not like weidman took him down and outwrestled him ala Sonnen. He outstruck him. I think Silva just mentally isnt in it anymore same thing with fedor. I think silva will continue to lose to people less skilled then him.

who cares he should stay gone. why is people excited for this? he is a trash boring fighter and nobody wants to see him lay on people like a homo we like the ww division how it is hard hitting and exciting so he should stay gone

Sensible post.

A by Penn fight for his return would be huge just because that's his only "rival" and it would sell big time.

GSP is the GOAT, and he will stay the GOAT regardless of him coming back or not.

I've always said it's just a netter of time for gsp

who cares he should stay gone. why is people excited for this? he is a trash boring fighter and nobody wants to see him lay on people like a homo we like the ww division how it is hard hitting and exciting so he should stay gone

Lay on people like a homo? Hmmm....Yep....That's it......You are a fucking idiot that is completely ignorant to what you're watching. Go watch some more back yard brawls on YouTube, bro.

I'm cool with GSP coming back as a contender. He no longer has a title & brand to protect so maybe we'll get to see him take some risks again. He's already rich, gave up his title, and in his mind has solidified his legacy. Nothing really to lose at this point.

I think a "no fucks given" GSP would reclaim that belt real quick.

No way. Not happening.

I would love to see GSP vs Anderson Silva as retirement fight for both guys, but I don think it will happen

Please don't GSP. WW is so much more interesting without you in it. Imagine how he would have beat Jake Ellenberger? Now look at how much more entertaining Robbie Lawler doing it was.

And just imagine how fucking boring he would make a fight with Robbie. No way he'd stand with Robbie for more than about 5 seconds.

100% agreed.

Back