GSP hit with food poisonning!

food poisoning sucks but most of the time it only lingers a couple of weeks. The first two days suck, after that you can pretty much do anything.

GSP hasn't ducked anyone, so I highly doubt he would all of a sudden start.
no he hasn't ducked anyone, but he's pulled out of fights, and he always wants a twelve week camp. he's very meticulous/

no he hasn't ducked anyone, but he's pulled out of fights, and he always wants a twelve week camp. he's very meticulous/

He pulled out of fightS ?
Which FightS are you referring to ?

That sucks. He should be fine though. It obviously will affect his training but I don't think he will pull out over 2-3 days of being sick compared to the other things he went into fights with. I think against Condit or Diaz he woke up sick on fight day and still did it.

That's it, we have a winner.
GSP fans are making the most excuses out of any fans, even penn or shogun.
Hell some even made excuses to why he did not finish his pizza on the interview with ariel nose after the diaz fight

Food poisoning is a bitch. I had it on my birthday. Too weak to get out of bed except when I had to puke or shit. It was miserable.

That's it, we have a winner.
GSP fans are making the most excuses out of any fans, even penn or shogun.
Hell some even made excuses to why he did not finish his pizza on the interview with ariel nose after the diaz fight

What are you talking about? GSP fans don't even need to use excuses cause he keeps winning. Theres a tons of other fighters fanbase you could have named when talking about fans that makes the most excuse but you picked GSP fans? Let me guess... you don't like GSP? :rolleyes:

Diaz was spotted at the same restaurant.

Joe Rogan is investigating.

I know this is a joke but I just can't see a guy like Nick poisoning anybody. The guys super into healthy living and living right. I can see him throwing a water bottle at GSP's dads face though haha.

Wouldn't be too surprised if this factors into a prebek/Ultimate Fighting Cartoons on youtube skit. If you haven't checked that out, I'd recommend it.

Excuses in place. All left to do is losing!

Back