GSP hit with food poisonning!

I see some of you in here saying food poisoning just makes you sick for 1 or 2 days, so that's 1 to 2 hours for a man like Georges. The GOAT will be fine.

????

The message only states that he has food poisoning and then the person says "let's hope he will recover quickly". What does it have to do with GSP manning up? GSP didn't complain, he didn't say it would cause problem for the fight, he said nothing.

Let's not create a false story out of this.

Hopefully he will recover quickly for November 16

you're right, gsp didn't say he wouldn't be ready. but whoever tweeted sounds worried georges wouldn't be ready in a month. unless he's in the hospital that's a sort of chicken little sort of worry.

you recover from food poisoning after a day or two... I'd be surprised if this caused any real issue.

Exactly. Two days rest and a little weight loss might be good for him! He can also sit and watch tapes of Hendricks, etc. It's no big deal.

you're right, gsp didn't say he wouldn't be ready. but whoever tweeted sounds worried georges wouldn't be ready in a month. unless he's in the hospital that's a sort of chicken little sort of worry.

GSP hasn't ducked anyone, so I highly doubt he would all of a sudden start.

HOLY SHIT!!! this news is worst than a natural disaster.:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

GSP get well soon

Empty colon GSP can join healthy Shogun and motivated BJ Penn.

Ugh, when I had food poisoning I was sick for 3 days and lost a lot of weight, surely this is going to put a dent to GSP's camp. Would be curious to know what he ate though.

GSP doing BJJ today.

Looks like he has a nice shiner.

BWznuaBCcAEOZ2r.jpg

Back