GSP - Hendricks will have to wait because the fans want to see me fight Diaz first

Diaz has better wins than Hendricks and more people will pay for it. Yes I think Diaz beat Condit and Koscheck beat Hendricks.

odd he uses the fans to justify avoiding the no. 1 contender, but avoids anderson despite fans wanting that fight.

Diaz has better wins than Hendricks and more people will pay for it. Yes I think Diaz beat Condit and Koscheck beat Hendricks.

which top 10 wins does diaz have in last 2 years?

It would be funny if GSP decided to fight Silva after he fought Nick and Hendricks beat Ellenberger and Hendricks had to wait more to get a title shot against GSP. Hendricks would then have to fight again someone else before getting his title shot if that did happen.

For the record, I too think that Kos won against Hendrix.

However, that does not change the fact the since then Hendrix defeated a top 5 opponent, and is therefore coming off of a top 5 win.

Diaz ain't.

Diaz soundly beat Condit, who was #2. What else do you want?

GSP and Tristar want the Diaz fight, because they have already prepared and game-planned for him, probably a bigger money fight and I'd say it could be perceived as a less dangerous fight.

Would still rather Hendricks get the shot but it is what it is.

Back