GSP has 0 finishes during his reign

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
If you exclude BJ, cause GSP was greased.

upload_2019-9-10_23-44-38.png

The exact opposite of Anderson.

Some fighters are good enough to finish fights. Some aren't.

Silva had 8/10 title defense finishes

GSP had 1/9

I still consider the BJ Penn fight a stoppage. He tapped out between rounds.

A lot of the guys on the list were very durable. Finishes definitely mean a lot though.

Silva had 8/10 title defense finishes

GSP had 1/9
GSP lost his title and regained it. GSP then took Silva's title off a guy who beat his ass.

My god,how embarrassing.

GSP has failed 0 drug tests during his career thats the exact opposite of Anderson , bugar.

Yeah but dat HGH gut…

Both were cheaters. GSP was simply smarter.

GSP couldn't finish bang average one dimensional fighters during his prime. Shows how overrated he really was.

Yes that's when I decided to create an account not when I started watching MMA you tard <45>
Silva lost to the chris. A very good Wrassler.....say what u want about GSP but his Fight IQ is far superior than Silva. Silva Lost cause of his Own Ego....Cant say id see gsp losing Because of his ego.

GSP went on Anderoid Silva's turf, choke out a former LHW who won again Silva, and steal the MW belt in the process.
On the other hand, Silva got caught by USADA, fought Nick Diaz in one of the saddest fight I've ever witness, and got his ass handled to him by Michael Bisping.

If you're gonna be a hater, AT LEAST go with Jon Jones: he's a fucking cheater too, but one who has successes.

Still, GSP is the GOAT, like it or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back