• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media GSP confirms that Anderson and Jones are not even GOAT candidates

FACTS!

For those saying otherwise, well it's clear you've set such low bar for your favorite sport or probably too blinded by hatred or envy for the true GOATS.

e82477263f8b6e66ae441c88baab3225.gif

Just look at the difference with some of the — I’m not saying any names, because I don’t want to attack an individual, I want to change the system — just look at the difference with some people.
Look, I remember there was a fight between two opponents, and one guy said, ‘Oh, it’s not the performance-enhancing [drugs] that threw the kick. It’s me.’ Actually, it’s not true. That’s the performance-enhancing drugs that threw the kick, because you wouldn’t have thrown the kick [like that] if you would have not taken them. You know what I mean?
Gee, I wonder what fight he's talking about...
tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Show me one fighter who is 29-0 even if he fought cans that won without damage? You can’t because it’s impossible that’s why Khabib is goat
Get back to us when khabib has half the quality wins of others. Lol

Adesanya has almost as many quality wins as khabib at 20-0.. If he beats Jan, can't see how it's even debatable that Khabib is ahead of Izzy...

GSP haters as usual resort to reaching with pictures despite GSP being the first MMA fighter to ever undergo Olympic Testing.

That too, he paid for it from his own pocket

Anderson Silva's PED use shouldn't be held against him, considering that in the frame he's gone 16-0 in the UFC he beat mostly guys who popped themselves.

Jon Jones on the other hand, tested positive during the era with the most stringent drug testing yet, plus he has gone from manhandling DC to split-decisioning Thiago Santos (who's not a good anti-wrestler) and arguably losing to Dominick Reyes, who he couldn't impose his wrestling on either.

Silva was one of the greatest fighters without doubt, but Jones' PED history since USADA and the way he declined in recent years should make anyone and everyone question how legit he actually was/is.

GSP haters as usual resort to reaching with pictures despite GSP being the first MMA fighter to ever undergo Olympic Testing.

That too, he paid for it from his own pocket
They're desperate as f*ck.
Heck, if i'd have been photographed while breathing into my stomach i'd look like an HGH abuser too, lol.

You need to get cold clocked by Matt Serra to be a GOAT candidate.
well getting cold clocked by serras teammate doesn't make you one either specially if you can't even redeem yourself on the rematch...

I am a fan of GSP, one of the best fighters we have ever seen in MMA history, but this is just silly...
georges-st-pierre-during-ufc-100-at-the-mandalay-bay-events-center-HAHJ2G.jpg

He’s right. Please post the hgh belly pics.

Fedor is the Goat. It’s not debatable. Smallest guy smoking giants
majority of fedor fanboys believe their super heroes where on peds
so your one who believes hes clean right

Fedor fought a load of guys that got knocked out regularly as soon as they entered the big leagues to the point none of them are anything but journeymen fighting eachother and random pro wrestlers, kickboxers with no ground game and judokas with no stand up.

He was fun to watch but he was just the best of a bunch of kimo leopolodos.
The "big leagues"... as in the UFC? Lol the UFC was Bellator when Pride was around

Why should testing positive once/twice taint your entire career? They tested negative all other times.

Or maybe you don't trust testing?
In that case you can't use testing to justify your fighter is the clean goat.

Either way it doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Gsp has to look up to see both guys,lol. I'll say it for the 166th time .gsp is one of the goats but further down the list .....like 7th, 8th or 9. The debate reminds me on how the devil convinced he doesnt exist - As sherdog makes people believe that GSP is thee goat ....hands down.

Lol - Hes not but I cant get too crazy cause he is one of the goats so his legion of fans are allowed to have that opinion.

GOAT is an opinion, I think Silva and jones are GOATS, irregardles of failing one or two tests. I don’t tank an entire career on one or two strikes. I also think GSP is one of the GOATs even after losing to Matt Serra, something that some would invalidate from GOAT talks. I also think Khabib is one of the best even with having only 13 fights against actual ranked fighters in his entire career.

Sadly some of you think your opinion is more important than someone else’s, it’s not. The GOAT talk is subjective and an opinion, and nothing more. The idea you have an issue with people who have a different opinion on a subjective issue that differs from yours is ridiculous.
GOAT talk really isn't that subjective. People just throw in drug failures when their guy is to far behind to invalidate the other guy. Based on lack of losses, title defenses, elite competition, and highlight reel its Jones. I understand the Fedor argument or Silva nostalgia. I flat out dont get GSP, never enjoyed many of his fights. Was never blown away by his comp and when his comp was great he arguably should have lost

"But for me, without a doubt, on my list, Anderson Silva was the best of all time, pound for pound. In the mind of every martial artist, Anderson has to be there in the first place. The kind of thing he did we never saw from anyone else in the octagon. He was the first and in many ways he is still the one and only.'' - GSP

"...he is the best fighter who has ever stepped in the octagon. He is the best fighter of all time." - GSP

"...he is unbelievable, an incredible fighter. It is the best fighter that ever existed.'' - GSP

https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...nenhuma-foi-o-melhor-de-todos-os-tempos.ghtml

Imagine My Dad gave his word he didn't cheat on her (test negative)
But then she finds proof he did and assume he did cheat prior to the proof being found (test positive)

She then remaries and ask her new husband if he cheated on her.
He says no(test negative)

She can't 100% sure the new husband is telling the truth since the first showed he can lie.

The first husband is Anderson and the second Gsp.
You can't use test as a proof you're fighter is clean and then doubt their effectiveness and assume other were on PED when they tested negative.
You can't have it both ways

There's no point in trying to be logical or reasonable with these kids.

The negative tests only prove that GSP was always clean. Those same tests were thwarted for years by everyone else, except GSP, and cannot prove anyone else was clean during this time. Don't you get it?

Back