GSP confirms he has no plans on retiring

• Thread starter Deleted member 245586
  • Start date
It is too early for GSP to retire. He is still in his prime. In his entire career he took a few punches from Serra and Penn. One head kick by Condit and a few eye pokes by Sheilds.

Most elite guys take that much damage in one fight.

The champ's life revolves around training and fighting. He doesn't look like a guy who is ready to hang up his tight shorts.

I heard a rumor all his future opponents will be named "Matt" in order to be competitive fights. :icon_lol: Introducing his opponent the challenger Matt Hendricks.

Good to see the champ keep defending. There are other great matches for the #2 spot.

tonycpa. your love for gsp is scary. how much of your day is spent on his life? you are more than a fan dude.

Thanks Tony. I wanna lick your pussy.

Perfectly normal response.

rule_592790_975213.jpg

Good to see the champ keep defending. There are other great matches for the #2 spot.

^^^Well said. Let's see if someone is dominant enough to be long reigning undisputed #2 for many years the way that Jon Fitch was.

"I'm planning my next fight [against Hendricks], and I'm not thinking of retiring," St-Pierre said.
"I'm going to keep [fighting] until I don't enjoy it any more. When I get to that point, I'll say, 'This is it. I'm tired and I'm not enjoying it anymore.' It could be tomorrow and it could be 10 years. Who knows? I will listen to myself and listen to my body, and now it's good. I'm excited for this next fight."

Source:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...es-st-pierre-isnt-letting-105302309--mma.html

During the second Primetime episode GSP said he wouldn't have bought an octagon for Tristar if he was planning on hanging them up

During the second Primetime episode GSP said he wouldn't have bought an octagon for Tristar if he was planning on hanging them up

I hope not. He is a fixture in the UFC and without him it is not quite the same. He obviously knows his body and I do think he is out of his prime but he is so damn good that he can still beat the best at WW and make them look like amateurs.

I hope not too. All things will be revealed in time.

Back