Media GSP: ''Burns will submit Khamzat in the second round''

khamzat will say "gsp is weak and slow, i can kill him in 2 seconds in his prime"

GSP picked Deiveson Figueiredo to emerge victorious in his flyweight title bout against Brandon Moreno and Tony Ferguson to beat Charles Oliveira at UFC 256.

I think McGregor is very good in rematches — and I think he’s going to have the victory,” St-Pierre said.

“I think he’s probably going to win in the second round by knockout.”

Relax the GOAT has had wrong predictions before

Huh ? GSP was 39-40 years old and retired when all that GSP vs Khabib talk began to surface.

A prime 28 years old GSP would steamroll Khabib, Make no mistake about it

No chance. Khabib would maul GSP. His wrestling alone would smother GSP and tire him out.

Georges wants to see a 3rd degree BJJ black belt take the win over the highly hyped prospect and by SUB too!?!? Georges with the very bold prediction lol, would be cool as fuhk tho if that did actually happen.

Very often retired great fighters are worried about upcoming phenoms eclipsing their legacies and that may be what we're seeing here. Notice that most of the top WW and MW's are picking Burns, while everyone else is picking Chimaev. They are desperately hoping that Burns keeps the gate.
Well said.

Where's the betting thread that had fun odds on a Gilbert submission win? I think if all goes as planed, threads should be merged.

No chance. Khabib would maul GSP. His wrestling alone would smother GSP and tire him out.

I just wish we could see that fight, Alas it's never gonna happens unfortunately

That said prime GSP had one of the best TDD ever seen in MMA. His balance and quick sprawl were insane. I doubt Khabib would be able to take him down and even if he did good luck trying to keep Georges there. I know Khabib is Khabib and has elite wrestling but GSP is GSP. I think he keeps the fight standing and jab the shit out of Khabib for 5 rounds

Bonus Tito appearance in their! Absolutely nails the pronunciation of Khamzat's name lol

GSP on drugs confirmed, he just doesn't want anyone to look better at WW than he did.

Kind of sub he hitting in round 2 after being sweaty and shit? A hail mary guillotine?
Aint no way.

I love GSP but he acting crazy here.

Burns couldn't even come close to submitting Wonderboy despite grapple fucking him for the whole fight.

I mean, it can happen. Chimmy has some long limbs and I could see Burns latching on to one of them.

Back