Media GSP: ''Burns will submit Khamzat in the second round''

Didnt chimev beet meershart, who is a weight class above and a better grappler than burns?
Also, Im actually looking forward to this event, can't remember the last time that happened. By default it'll probably suck now.....

Meershart better at grappling than Burns....

AXlR.gif

^^^ dime store psychology at it's best.

And it is possible if kham had a rough weight cut, tries for the finish but does not get it and is fatigued by round 2.
Sure "it's possible" but Chimaev is a massive favourite for good reason. It's no coincidence that GSP, Usman, Izzy, Belal and Rob are all picking the wide underdog shopworn gatekeeper over the phenom. Fighters tend to be extremely egotistical, people are foolish to take them at their word.

Lol at Buckley talking about he’s coming for Khamzat. If Dana sent him a contract, Buckley would be fleeing the country to avoid that fight.

Very interesting pick from GSP. I don't see it happening, but GSP is a smart guy. Maybe he sees something.

GSP throwing shit at the wall.
Why, specifically, between 5:01-10:00 into the fight?

Love GSP as a fighter and like all other fighters, I don't value their opinions over my own when it comes to pretldicting fight outcomes

They're all biased for variety of reasons... darnn near all of them

Khamzat is coming for Georges' status. I think the only thing that will stop khamzat is the weight cuts forcing him to 185

the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

I actually want to know Khabib's opinion, seems to be a freakishly good prognosticator.

GSP knows that Chimaev, while a good fighter, is getting overhyped by a bunch of losers and morons.

These khamzat fans are about 1000000 million times worse then Conor nut hangers, atleast Conor has three belts there's going to be alot of egg on people's faces come tonight
Yeah. Brazilian eggs on Swedish face

GSP is too busy doing podcasts and being a fitness model on IG. Don't think he even think he follows the sport of UFC anymore.

He's a commentator on the french broadcast of UFC ppvs here in Quebec . Not sure if he watches all the cards religiously but he does watch PPVs for sure

And as much as i love GSP he's not the best in the role. He's not bad but he sure as hell is not on Patrick Coté level (which imho is the best UFC commentator around and that's including the english broadcast too)

Now that I actually listened to it, sounds like he skipped the Khamzat fight altogether and picked Mackenzie Dern by sub..... seriously sounds like he fuckin said Dern.

Out of every possibility Burns submitting Khamzat is like the least likely to happen in my opinion. The only way I see this playing out is if Khazmat gasses mid fight

I’ve thought the same thing. The submission part, Khamzat might get careless leave an arm out, get armbarred. I didn’t think in the second however

Back