GSP agrees with Nick Diaz: "I never liked to fight"

Of course it matters.

And Nick has been fairly consistent on his stance towards fighting. What he does inside the cage is just how he fights once he's in there.
why does it matter if Nick likes fighting? He took the fight. His feeling about it seems irrelevant, especially since Nick appears too dumb to understand how he feels minute to minute. It's just pointless blather from an idiot.

why does it matter if Nick likes fighting? He took the fight. His feeling about it seems irrelevant, especially since Nick appears to dumb to understand how he feels minute to minute. It's just pointless blather from an idiot.

It clearly matters to understand the psychology of fighters and how they differ. You have two of the best fighters in the world saying they hate the actual fight.

It sounds like Nick hurt you in some way. I'm sorry for whatever happened, but he's been completely consistent in how he feels about inflicting damage on another person.

You could see it in the way he fought. He always looked uncomfortable in their but his physical gifts and preparation was superior to all of his opponents.

GSP is one of the GOATS in MMA but he if I had to pick 5 WW's to back me up in a bar brawl he wouldn't be one of the 5.

I feel like Nick treats MMA fights like an actual to the death street fight that's why he's always on edge and pissed off and that's why he says he doesn't like it because it's stressful

I feel like Nick treats MMA fights like an actual to the death street fight that's why he's always on edge and pissed off and that's why he says he doesn't like it because it's stressful

That's definitely one of the reasons. It's also why he doesn't like trying to be friends with an opponent before the fight. In his mind it's an actual fight and mentally he has to put himself in that place or it just doesn't make sense to him.

GSP trained with pro boxers and pro kickboxers all the time, he rolls with Tonon, Gordon Ryan, Craig Jones... he wrestles with the Olympic team...

He's one of the hardest workers there his

You really think he can't scrap, that he's afraid to take a punch?

The guy hated the hype and the day of the fight, the anticipation to the fight, the hours of waiting from the weight-in to the actual fight.
i know GSP trained with the death squad and world class boxers, and i didn't say he can't take a punch, it just doesn't make sense if the best martial artist on the planet doesn't like to fight, there has to be other reason and maybe the reason is he doesn't like to take too much punches in the face, just take a look at his face after bisping, condit and hendrix

I have no idea who you are or why you are upset.

The truth often isn't kind to most people though. It sounds like you're a part of that group ;)
I’m not upset at all or bothered by you. You are person on the internet I’ve never met. Calm the fuck down. All I was saying is you don’t give a fuck what you say or who you offend. I find most of your post that your ranting or cussing people out rather humorous. Have a drink and relax. Not every person is out to get you or hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine. It wouldn't be the GSP we knew but it would be closer to the one that got beat by Matt Serra. That's the one fight that he felt like he wasn't scared enough.

I think that gsp wouldve been more popular and richer than the current gsp but i can understand if for georges winning with almost zero damage taken is more important

I’m not upset at all or bothered by you. You are person on the internet I’ve never met. Calm the fuck down. All I was saying is you don’t give a fuck what you say or who you offend. I find most of your post that your ranting or cussing people out rather humorous. Have a drink and relax. Not every person is out to get you or hurt your feelings.

Easy tiger. No need to get your panties in a bunch. You'll get over whatever it is you're dealing with ;)

Easy tiger. No need to get your panties in a bunch. You'll get over whatever it is you're dealing with ;)
Stop winking at me weirdo. I’m going to start thinking you may have a crush. I have nothing against you I’m sorry you don’t have a sense of humor.I have nothing to get over. My life is great. stop being so angry. Life is good compared to the alternative.

Someone kept telling me over and over that Georges didn't dislike fighting despite me posting articles with him saying he did. I cannot recall who kept telling me.

But that guy, whoever you are...

<WellThere>
I dislike computers and technology but have to be around it all day. We call it the “getting paid paradox”. Don’t even ask me about my wife. Egad

Stop winking at me weirdo. I’m going to start thinking you may have a crush. I have nothing against you I’m sorry you don’t have a sense of humor.I have nothing to get over. My life is great. stop being so angry. Life is good compared to the alternative.

I'm glad your life is great. Once you get over your anger it will be even better ;)

GSP has been saying that for a while actually.

"I never liked to fight...when I was fighting it was the worst day of the year for me. I understand his point of view."

Good to see Nick and GSP being honest about how they feel about fighting.

He has said this for the better part of his career. Glad you cleared this up for everyone

He has said this for the better part of his career. Glad you cleared this up for everyone

I'm aware GSP has mentioned how he has felt about fighting many times. I posted it due to various threads regarding Nick's statements:

Yeah he's mentioned it many times before. My (main) motivation for posting it is for the people claiming fighters with this mindset are scared and weak. Everyone's different and the reasons for fighting vary greatly.

Back