group buy

Please email me with the current lowest price possible. I want a second gi to rotate for training during the week.

Good choice, Damn my armlock is going to take like a month to get here. I always Miss ssf sales by like a day!.

Next time i will definetely be in.

Gsoares2 said:
Good choice, Damn my armlock is going to take like a month to get here. I always Miss ssf sales by like a day!.

Next time i will definetely be in.

if i understand correctly, SSF is taking orders until the end of august, at which time he will place an order for all the gis at once. i really hope i can get in on this. damn my unemployment!! :redface:

DDK-you are right, I will stop the group buy on the 26 and email/call everyone to get payment and then have all the gis shipped to your home. I am allowing myself to the end of the month to track everyone down and get payment.

www.SSFgear.com

Kick ass idea Ron...I won't be able to jump in on any deals till after October (moving in Oct)...but I'll be on the lookout for the first GB after October :)

How much extra is it for red? Also, do we pay this at the end of the month?
It's the platinum weave gi, right?

The red gis run $30 more then the white.
You will pay on the 26th after I get the confimation from eveybody that is in so I can give the exact discount/price to you.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool. SSF I sent you a PM with my info on this. Count me in for a red one.

How much is it down to now? Thanks in advance :)

ray,

can I get the current price?

also, would the grappler gear singles be included in this?

let me know.

I need a white Gi, Can u tell me the price and all the payment info?

Back