ground force kimonos!?!?!?

B

blanko

what's up? How ya doing? When are the new gis comming out? You commin out with an army green gi? What are the weaves? What are the prices? COme on man! keep us updated!!!

I'm interested in the hemp kimonos too. I'm guessing he hasn't contacted anyone recently with info.

that or codell will release his.

I'm waiting on both myself :D

~Foz

that or codell will release his.

I'm waiting on both myself :D

~Foz

GF came out and then disappeared with all the complaint he was getting.

The Gi's were cut horribly.. The arms were to short, and the body to long.

Its a shame because the material, and the idea was good. When i would wear mine everyone wanted one. But they felt like wearing a tshirt your girfriend tried to make for you.. It just didnt fit right.

i have an original and i found the cut just fine.

53n0c6.jpg

30i801c.jpg

the pants were good, cut don't look bad but GF admitted he had some work to do on the top. I'm looking forward to both hemp gis aswell, since they'll both be made with hemp which is superior to cotton imo... I'm interested to see how they will compare to eachother aswell.

Its a shame because the material, and the idea was good. When i would wear mine everyone wanted one. But they felt like wearing a tshirt your girfriend tried to make for you.. It just didnt fit right.

thts not true. he hasnt disappeared-- hes working on putting the gi out and a new website

you should change your name to : Player4h8r :p

I've gotten pretty quick email responses. Last time I checked the gis should be coming pretty soon blanko,......;)

I'm also interested when these come out.

Back