Ground Control "Comp 350" Gi

our weekly letter goes out via email every monday and has a great following. also on facebook. feel free to email me personally Ill send it to you in a pm

Will there be another black gi with red stitching? I really do think those ones are the sexiest, except for the logo. I think the reason I dont like the logo is the flag, It is just a bit too loud, I blacked mine out completely. The one on the pants is fine because its small. I would prefer a solid color logo or just something a little less busy but thats just my opinion/taste.

The platinum 350 will be Black with Red stitching , the logo work will be one color....
They will be in next month....

Yes we will be making all other color kimonos. We have a lot of new kimonos coming out .

Comp 350+ will be White with Red Stitching Available next month also... We Added some cool features ....

Rank1, Belt Rank lapel Kimono 100% Rip Stop will be in next month. White - Black Belt Lapel...

New Features ,
4 loop system for pants , Bungee cord drawstring, GCFG weave crotch insert, inside chest level pocket and pant pocket....

1 color new style LOGOS......

kind of looks like the sinister gi that i have

The platinum 350 will be Black with Red stitching , the logo work will be one color....

Yes we will be making all other color kimonos. We have a lot of new kimonos coming out .

Comp 350+ will be White with Red Stitching Available next month also... We Added some cool features ....

Rank1, Belt Rank lapel Kimono 100% Rip Stop will be in next month. White - Black Belt Lapel...

New Features ,
4 loop system for pants , Bungee cord drawstring, GCFG weave crotch insert, inside chest level pocket and pant pocket....

awesome. Good to see you are taking in the constructive criticism and improving your product.

New Features ,

I actually tried the 100% ripstop kimono but I found it was cut kind of tight in the shoulders. I'm a little top-heavy so that's probably more on me than the gi itself. I didn't care for the Lutador embroidery on the back, either, but overall it was a cool concept and was much more substantial than I thought it'd be. I.e.: It wasn't flimsy like I imagined a pure ripstop gi might be.

I have to admit that the belt rank lapel kimono makes no sense at all to me. You're already wearing a belt, so....what's the point? To be color-coordinated? Moreover, because of the variations between manufacturers, there's a good chance your colored belt won't match the lapel color, anyway.

I have to admit that the belt rank lapel kimono makes no sense at all to me. You're already wearing a belt, so....what's the point? To be color-coordinated? Moreover, because of the variations between manufacturers, there's a good chance your colored belt won't match the lapel color, anyway.

White should be easy to match :icon_lol:

The Rank1 will come with matching GC Belt, I forgot to include that.

They are a short run only 50 made.

We will only have embroidery on Right and Left arm and Right pant leg from now on.

The Rank1 is just a different idea me and some training partners came up with.

First the idea came from wanting to do a Kimono only for Black Belts when i told other people of the Lutador they all wanted one but where not Black Belts , so the Rank1 was developed.

They will make more sense when you see them , just something different......

hi gckimono, what about starting a new line of ripstop bjj belt? :D

chino3 what do not like about the Logo we get a lot of mixed results we sell to a lot of ATT Guys who love it but i would like to know what you do not like is it the USA feel we have some new logos for some of our new kimonos.....

JH34PG you should have sent it back to me, we decided to use blue since green and yellow where taken by other companies.......

The Comp 350 is a weave top not a Rip Stop . We were the first company to produce a Rip Stop Top now about 5 other companies have similar models.....

i havent used it...any way of me getting a refund?

JH34PG
Sure send it back what size is it.....Also email me at [email protected]
So i can get the transaction details i will need your full name and stuff....

gi has been very good to roll in, but have way to many and just got another SYR...if interested in A4 with about 4-5x usage, hit me up..55 shipped

Back