gross topic but needs to be addressed

ninjajesus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so recently I've been having these hot stinky farts, and it started happening when I started eating "better". I mean, I'm eating all the "good" food, like vegetables and fruits and stuff like that, and this started happening. I stopped eating the raw spinach cause I thought that was causing it, but that wasn't it. What the hell is it?

I get nasty farts when I eat a lot of fiber. Kashi cereal in the morning makes for a hellacious day at work.

brocolli is also a causes gas formation. We went over this in class but brocolli is the only one I remember because I always get nasty brocolli burps

My protein shakes are killer, what brand are you using if you are using dat dere protein?

Are you lactose intolerant?
Nope. My milk consumption hasn't changed at all. About a gallon a week.
Only thing that changed really is I used to eat just about anything. Mainly at least 1 peanut butter and honey sandwich every day, and I'd get fast food every once in a while. It started when I started eating better and eating raw spinach. I cut out the raw spinach, but the farts didn't stop.
My protein shakes are killer, what brand are you using if you are using dat dere protein?
Well, I just recently got maltodextrin and started using that in my shakes, but the farts started before I got that. Maybe it's the glutamine. Think it's the glutamine? I started using that a little while ago. Don't know if I started using it before or after the farts started though, but it's gotta be around the same time frame.
BUT, I only use glutamine in my shakes and that's like only 3 times a week when I workout. Think only a teaspoon of it 3 times a week could affect farts like this?

And man, I don't exagerate when I tell you they smell like pure sulfur.

Some people get stomach rot from some protein's my buddys i lived with a couple years back would make me seriously mad there gas was so rancid.

I get lots of gas and my stomach rumbles lots when i eat too many fruits, but my gas doesnt stink(honestly its not that bad)

Brocolli does it for a lot of people.

How long has this been happening?

Oranges do this to me. No other fruit I've encountered gives me the same problems. Could be just one thing.

I thought maybe you can lay some nasty farts towards the beginning of the diet since its a change to your belly, i dont know. but for a month?
I had problems with MuscleTechs Protein and Creatine awhile back. Farts were friggin gross as hell. Whats protein are u drinking?

build a fart filter by installing fabric softener sheets in the back of your underwear/boxers. Change daily.

the protein shakes get me also, it's nice for clearing space for a power rack at the gym though.

I had problems with MuscleTechs Protein and Creatine awhile back. Farts were friggin gross as hell. Whats protein are u drinking?
Body Fortress. The same protein I've been drinking for like 6 months.
must be the protein

u eat lots of eggs?
Not really, like one or two a day. Nothing different. Only thing that's different really is I stopped eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches and I started using glutamine. I can't really think of anything else that changed. And people keep mentiong broccoli, but man I haven't had broccoli in forever.
What causes farts to be warm? That's what I need to find out. Cause the warm ones always stink. What the hell.

Though, I used to get home from work and have a nice crap, but recently I haven't been able to crap as well as I used to. I just don't feel that urge to crap when I get home from work anymore. I have to kind of force it. And they're not those toilet fillers anymore, it's just a little at a time.
The consistency is different too. It's the sticky kind that sticks to the bottom of the toilet. The ones I was having before flushed clean and didn't stink at all. These stink.

Maybe the way you are eating....the types of food your eating...like for ex: eating some fruits and then drinking milk or something. Can you think of some foods you might be mixing together that maybe should not be mixed? Know what im saying?

You might want to try taking an enzyme supplement and seeing if that does anything.

I've used Bromelain in the past to help combat wicked gas I was getting from protein powders.

That is a common side effect of soft hands syndrome.

Back