gross topic but needs to be addressed

Maybe the way you are eating....the types of food your eating...like for ex: eating some fruits and then drinking milk or something. Can you think of some foods you might be mixing together that maybe should not be mixed? Know what im saying?
No, I don't know what you mean. Nothing has changed really, except for the things I mentioned.
You might want to try taking an enzyme supplement and seeing if that does anything.

I've used Bromelain in the past to help combat wicked gas I was getting from protein powders.
I'll try that if I can find some for cheap.
That is a common side effect of soft hands syndrome.
I hope death for you is a side effect of you beating a dead horse. But you are the least funny person here, and a huge spammer. Get a life.

supposedly that beano shit works. personally, i enjoy farting though.

supposedly that beano shit works. personally, i enjoy farting though.

I don't. Not when it stinks at least. I like those gigantic morning farts though, but other than that, it's gross. Especially when you're at your friends house and you're playing video games and then your friend starts smelling something and you're like "Yeah man I smell it too, what is it? Smells like tuna. Did you leave any tuna out?". And he's looking around, checking the bottom of shoes and you're sitting there, knowing it was you that stunk up the whole room, but no one heard the farts cause the bed muffeled the sound. So the next day you go over there and ask him if he ever found out what the smell was and he still has no idea.

^^LMAO!
OH man I feel bad for you. I wish I knew what is the problem and correct it.

LOL Dude I have the same problem. It seems like the healthier I eat the more frequent and nastier my farts become.

Stinky gas is usually a result of eating certain foods that you aren't digesting well. Bacteria eats on the undigested food in your large intestines and produces gas. Like Sonny said, an enzyme supplement would probably help.

Back