• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

So it is not ok to sexualize this child but it is ok to sexualize small boys? Do you think there is anything wrong with the drag queen boy that dances in short shorts while gay men throw money at him? If people see nothing wrong with that then they should see nothing wrong with this.
It’s only ok when it’s done in the name of progressiveness.

Nobody here is defending that, yet you guys are defending depicting raping a 17 year old.

What rape ?

Seriously where, is your argument so pathetic you just have to make shit up.

What are you even talking about?

Liberals trying to claim a moral high ground over this, after they've already displayed that they don't care about art depicting little children in a sexually suggestive manner.

What rape ?

She's a minor and the subtext in the picture is very obvious, but keep pretending you don't know what's being depicted because you're a little coward.

<WellThere>Here's some decent, conservative adults who vehemently dislike degeneracy and think it's the left that has a problem with sexualizing children. The side of "logic and reason" too.
Did I say I condoned the actions? Next time a topic like this comes up tag some of your ilk who say nothing to see here.....

What rape ?

0/100
called statutory rape
shes a minor
but keep playing edgelord with your new account former ban

She's a minor and the subtext in the picture is very obvious, but keep pretending you don't know what's being depicted because you're a little coward.

Its depicting lawfull sex.

Once again you pathetic liberal, what rape ?

Imagine letting a child get you this worked up.

When children provoke people by saying or wearing things grown adults don't like, they are considered "fair game." So it's all good.

smirk.jpg

453705.jpg

Last edited:
I know right, if this was a right leaning poster child they would be in here saying what is the big deal.
No, we wouldn't. Show me one instance of a child being depicted in this way and a leftist here condoning it? Just straight up smears to hide the fact that you're part of a group of degenerates.

No I think banging kids is wrong even if I concede that there really isn’t a difference between 17 & 18, but I don’t bang 18 year olds either
out of principle? Or because they are annoying?

She’s 17, I don’t get it.
That’s legal, and the drawing down the indicate that she was unwilling

0/100
called statutory rape
shes a minor
but keep playing edgelord with your new account former ban
The subtext in the cartoon is very obvious too, regardless of her age. They're just pretending, like always, because they're cowards. Just like they're pretending here that leftists on this forum think it's alright for an 8 year old to be drugged and being in a strip club. No principles or moral backbone at all.

Liberals trying to claim a moral high ground over this, after they've already displayed that they don't care about art depicting little children in a sexually suggestive manner.
Again, what are you talking about? I don't know who that person is, and I fail to see how that has any relevance on this thread or the subject matter. Which people in this thread exactly are hypocrites?

Back