Gregor Gillespie is legit. need to see him against top 15

209 Life

FACE THE PAIN!!!
Banned
Reaction score
This guy motor is non-stop. Undefeated? Would like to see him tested against ranked fighter. He's legit

Fuck it he needs to be up against someone from the top 10 at this point.

He's legit. Lightweight is so stacked, it's insane.

Makhachev at UFC 223 in Brooklyn is my pick.

Best prospect in the LW division. He definitely needs a top 15 fight. If he gets you on the ground, you aren't getting back up.

He looked really good, I was impressed. I will be keeping my eye out for his future fights for sure.

Yeah he's as legit as prospects get. I think he'd be a nightmare for the so-called champion.

Best prospect in the LW division. He definitely needs a top 15 fight. If he gets you on the ground, you aren't getting back up.
Dat D1 champ wrestling pedigree paired with that recovered drug addict toughness = Future champ

I want to see him against a guy like Cerrone. Take on a top guy before he's badly injured in training, as seems to be the case so often these days.

This guy motor is non-stop. Undefeated? Would like to see him tested against ranked fighter. He's legit

Thiago Silva, Francis Ngannou, Uriah Hall, Houston Alexander were all legit too.

I know, the heavier divisions are getting so old and the lighter divisions are getting the young talented guys

145-185 lbs is the average weight for an athletic male so it makes sense for those weight classes to have the most talent.

Once you get above 185 you start getting into abnormally sized guys and most of the genetic freaks that size go to more rewarding sports

Back