Gregor Gillespie is legit. need to see him against top 15

Indeed Sherdog Snubbed him when they left him off their top prospect vote because he isnt a big enough fan favorite.

I've been casually acquainted with him, seen him at local shows in NY/NJ and interact with him on Facebook all the time. Really good dude, interesting, totally insane. Has the right mindset to be a champ (even though I believe his bane will simply be fighting at 155, which is just so damn good), and the first words he ever spoke to me when one of his BJJ buddies introduced me and said, "Gregor, tell him what you tell everyone," was "I'm going to be UFC lightweight champion." That was a year or two before his first Ring of Combat fight.

I've really enjoyed watching him and look forward to seeing what he does. Great athlete, great character.

The 10 to 20 lws might be just as good as the top 10.

Gregor
Mairbeck
Trinaldo
James Vick
Iaquinta
Felder
Dariush
Khalibov
Pettis
Dunham
Guida
Islam

All outside the top 10

Jesus lw is crazy

I'd like to see him against one of those tough Russian wrestlers like ?Ruslam? Khabilov.

Fast track him and bring in Aaron Pico too.

He's awesome

And also the most humble guy in the UFC

The 10 to 20 lws might be just as good as the top 10.

Gregor
Mairbeck
Trinaldo
James Vick
Iaquinta
Felder
Dariush
Khalibov
Pettis
Dunham
Guida
Islam

All outside the top 10

Jesus lw is crazy

Where's Groovy Lando on your list? #goat

He was drug addict? Never heard about it. You sure you are not mistaking him with Jarred Gordon?
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/gregor...restling-to-rehab-to-mma-redemption-at-roc-50

He and Gordon are similar tho - both from the same area, both wrestlers and recovered addicts. It has seemed most recovered addicts in MMA woefully out perform expectations and how far they should go - i.e. Matt Brown and Court McGee. I guess going thru hell hardens you and makes you capable of enduring thresh holds that other's can not.

Dat D1 champ wrestling pedigree paired with that recovered drug addict toughness = Future champ

Body shots might be a problem though. Them recovered drug addicts have weak livers dontchaknow.

/BroScience

Seriously though, UFC need to make the official LW rankings extend to 25. It's hard to even get close to 15 in that division.

Back