Gregor gillepsie

ops3mL1.jpg

To be honest, I kind of forgot about him, but he is a solid dude who can give anyone a tough fight.

Look him up on Instagram and message him,he always replies to his fans.Ive chatted with him several times about living 2 hours away from each other,his wrestling buddy/coach lived a street away from me growing up,and of course fishing.Super cool dude,would love to get on a boat and reel in some fish with Greogor

Gillespie has very had striking to get brutally KOd by Kevin Lee is pretty embarassing.

Not sure how much his heart was in it before the devastating loss.

He and Gaethje are Khabibs toughest matchups.
How the f is he one of Khabibs toughest matchups. Dude is no where near there level!

How the f is he one of Khabibs toughest matchups. Dude is no where near there level!

Why? Because he was head kick KO'd by a guy who's also finished Chiesa and Barboza? Khabib (somehow "green" 17 fights into his career) failed to TD Tibau. Also went to decidions with the only other DECENT wrestlers he's faced ;Gealy & Trujillo).

Gregor is literally twice the wrestler of the above 3. He would probably give Khabib the chance to showcase his "off the back" skills a la the Trujillo fight. Gregor is Smallish for LW, but si were afrankie & BJ

Bro do you even objectively analyze?

Pronably should make aislam-Gregor

Why? Because he was head kick KO'd by a guy who's also finished Chiesa and Barboza? Khabib (somehow "green" 17 fights into his career) failed to TD Tibau. Also went to decidions with the only other DECENT wrestlers he's faced ;Gealy & Trujillo).

Gregor is literally twice the wrestler of the above 3. He would probably give Khabib the chance to showcase his "off the back" skills a la the Trujillo fight. Gregor is Smallish for LW, but si were afrankie & BJ

Bro do you even objectively analyze?

Pronably should make aislam-Gregor
Khabib is more than twice the fighter he was in those other fights tho.

Rumors have it that his soul is still trying to navigate out of the shadow realm that fighter Kevin Lee put him into.
DiscreteFoolhardyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

It's tough to come back from a devastating loss like that, especially if you were undefeated before. Like the poster above me said if his heart wasn't 100 percent in fighting, it definitely won't be after this loss
Pulling a Ronda then and he didn't even get to a belt.

Khabib is more than twice the fighter he was in those other fights tho.

You really think? I mean, credentials-wise, Conor & Dustin werent really clise to as tough of matchups.

Muchael Chandler woulda dud better than both... could conceivably lose to both

Rumors have it that his soul is still trying to navigate out of the shadow realm that fighter Kevin Lee put him into.
DiscreteFoolhardyEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

It's tough to come back from a devastating loss like that, especially if you were undefeated before. Like the poster above me said if his heart wasn't 100 percent in fighting, it definitely won't be after this loss

Lee's only KO in his entire career until now.
Probably until at the end of it.

You really think? I mean, credentials-wise, Conor & Dustin werent really clise to as tough of matchups.

Muchael Chandler woulda dud better than both... could conceivably lose to both

Wrestling Credentials dont mean shit,if it cannot get them to a match with Khabib. They dont even get fuckin close. So its basically beneath consideration.

Wrestling Credentials dont mean shit,if it cannot get them to a match with Khabib. They dont even get fuckin close. So its basically beneath consideration.

Yea i guess thats true... we'll see what Justin can do i guess

Reactions: HHJ
Back