Greg Hardy will become the Deontay Wilder of UFC

Dan Hardy is happy for his brother. Greg the hammer.

We already saw Mitrione and Schaub come in very late to MMA and enter the top 10, beating legends as well. Hardy's a better athlete than them so he should do well, but the grappling that requires time to become proficient at will likely be a problem, as he's 30 and a KO artist.

Good news for him though is that HW is in a transition period where the new guys haven't replaced the old guard like in previous generations. Tuivasa just lost to JDS and Ngannou to Stipe. Both one-sided. These guys are aging while Ngannou, who just scored a big win over Blaydes, lacks in grappling. While Cain's on the shelf, DC's almost done and BB's a brawler.

Hyper athletic fighter with insane power but little to no fundamentals??

i think he will do well in the UFC.

giphy.gif

NO TECHNIQUE!!!!!

NO TECHNIQUE!!!!!

Lot of people mock Wilder technique....until they get KTFO

Wilder is not the most elegant nor technical boxer but he still has 39 KO in 40 fights, Whoever iunderestimate him due to poor technique is asking for trouble. The guy pack a hell of a punch and it works for him. Don,t fix what's not broke

Calling my shot now. Hardy has shown already he has dynamite in his hands, winning his fights by devastating first round KO.

Critics said the same thing about Wilder, no technique, basketball body, the list goes on. Both are late comers to their sports as well.

Whatever tomato can is atop the HW division by late next year, I see Hardy knocking him spark out.
Did you really compare Hardy to Wilder? Hardy got takedown by an unkown in the MMA world and looked like he had just seen ghosts. He literally threw and illegal knee to get out of the fight and save face. Horrible prediction.

Much like what will eventually happen to Wilder, this cherry pick didn’t turn out so well for Hardy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back