Greg Hardy will become the Deontay Wilder of UFC

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Calling my shot now. Hardy has shown already he has dynamite in his hands, winning his fights by devastating first round KO.

Critics said the same thing about Wilder, no technique, basketball body, the list goes on. Both are late comers to their sports as well.

Whatever tomato can is atop the HW division by late next year, I see Hardy knocking him spark out.

Nah, Hardy’s gonna have a fan base.

Greg Hardy will probably benefits from the HW division's level being at an all time low .
We'll see how he does when someone weathers the storm and fights back though.

Fixed

Calling my shot now. Hardy has shown already he has dynamite in his hands, winning his fights by devastating first round KO.

Critics said the same thing about Wilder, no technique, basketball body, the list goes on. Both are late comers to their sports as well.

Whatever woman is his girlfriend next I see Hardy knocking her spark out.

giphy.gif

Correction- the weakness of UFC's HW division will enable Hardy to actually be relevant. Champion? NO. The top guys will still put him to sleep.

Prediction- Hardy will be the end of the "A-level athlete" crap on Sherdog.

Derrick Lewis is Deontay Wilder of UFC HW, but just with belly.

I don't know why everyone keeps falling for the same story line.
Big athletic guy, aggressive, confident, lots of power.
Comes in hot, blasts everyone, racks up some highlight KOs, rockets to the top5.
Especially at HW I wouldn't even be surprised if he gets a title shot or even the belt.

But then he'll fight someone with actual skill who wants to pick up the W, and he'll get taken down and look like a whitebelt. Or he'll get worked with a jab and gas out.

He's another Houston Alexander, another Brock Lesnar, another Ngannou.

Yes, Hardy will get cans thrown at him to beef his record up then get embarrassed eventually by a real fighter.

So Hardy will become the 3rd best HW?
Wilder isn't that good but he's MUCH better than Hardy will ever be.

So Hardy would have gone 40-0 with 39 devastating KOs? That's absoute MMA GOAT potential haha.

War Hardy.

<{JustBleed}>

Not possible since Deontay is actually a great human being.

BOMB SQUADDDDDDD!!!!!!!

So Hardy will become the 3rd best HW?
Wilder isn't that good but he's MUCH better than Hardy will ever be.
Wilder guaranteed AJ the highest purse ever outside of a Maywether fight, and AJ turned it down.

Why is Eddie Hearn too much of a bitch to put his fighter in the richest heavyweight fight of all time against somebody who isn’t that good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back