Greg Hardy getting a gun .. for Dana White?

Damn im jealous of americans. Here its such a hassle to get a LEGAL gun

Me too. I'm so jealous of all the school kids who have to fear for their lives every day because of the backwards laws that ban e cigs after 4 deaths nationwide but sell handguns in the same store.

Me too. I'm so jealous of all the school kids who have to fear for their lives every day because of the backwards laws that ban e cigs after 4 deaths nationwide but sell handguns in the same store.
Lmao always use children for your agenda. Not worth replying to really.

Unless you're a hunter or live in a farm there's no point owning a gun

Or adults. Same thing. You don't see the ridiculousness of banning violent video games because of mass shootings but still allowing the guns? Or banning ecig oil due to less than 10 deaths nationwide but not banning guns? It's like talking to a bunch of ostriches.

If you're not born and raised in the USA you have no idea WTF the second amendment is all about.

We have a crazy ass history and it's basically the Wild Wild West everywhere, even in Liberal Urban Cities. Our culture is chaos but somehow an organized chaos.

Mass shootings are very disgusting and sad, but law enforcement has been doing a good job to prevent these or at least limit them. It's also a mental health issue and we seem to be waking up to this.

... if you think Americans are going to give up weapons to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and AOC you're sadly mistaken. LOL.

Overall America is a work in progress but I think overall we're trying to get better.

Or adults. Same thing. You don't see the ridiculousness of banning violent video games because of mass shootings but still allowing the guns? Or banning ecig oil due to less than 10 deaths nationwide but not banning guns? It's like talking to a bunch of ostriches.
Banning videogames are ridicilous but its not in your constitution to have a right to bear an xbox.

It's how the rest of the world see you, and nothing wilko said was wrong, your obsession with guns is madness, it really is, you can't see it because you're raised on it, which is understandable.

It's how the rest of the world see you, and nothing wilko said was wrong, your obsession with guns is madness, it really is, you can't see it because you're raised on it, which is understandable.
Rest of the world sees who? Im in norway and everyone i know that loves their life and family have illegal weapons now. Easier to get than legal

If you're not born and raised in the USA you have no idea WTF the second amendment is all about.

We have a crazy ass history and it's basically the Wild Wild West everywhere, even in Liberal Urban Cities. Our culture is chaos but somehow an organized chaos.

Mass shootings are very disgusting and sad, but law enforcement has been doing a good job to prevent these or at least limit them. It's also a mental health issue and we seem to be waking up to this.

... if you think Americans are going to give up weapons to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and AOC you're sadly mistaken. LOL.

Overall America is a work in progress but I think overall we're trying to get better.

Well I don't want to turn this into a war room topic. And to be honest it's up to Americans and only Americans either way. You guys are the ones with the right to guns and you guys are the ones that deal with the consequences so for an Irish guy or a Canadian or an Aussie it's really none of our business and has absolutely no bearing on our lives.

Rest of the world sees who? Im in norway and everyone i know that loves their life and family have illegal weapons now. Easier to get than legal
Norway? My apologies, always fancied a trip to Norway.

Greg Hardy definitely has something off about him. He isn’t all there in the head.

seen that before. This pic has been debunked!! Most of those are not mass shooters. Why are you trying to justify this? Are you a white guy with a busted up ego?? I’m white but I’m not soft, or easily offended, my view of things doesn’t come from one side or the other of political view. I’m educated and value everything that I have earned. No body takes from me what may or may not have.

seen that before. This pic has been debunked!! Most of those are not mass shooters. Why are you trying to justify this? Are you a white guy with a busted up ego?? I’m white but I’m not soft, or easily offended, my view of things doesn’t come from one side or the other of political view. I’m educated and value everything that I have earned. No body takes from me what may or may not have.
Im a white guy that is fed up with selfhating white guys trying to get points for being woke. Trying to make everything about race. Get fucked. Also weird you being a selfhating white guy with a damn SS nazi username lmao

Back