Greg Hardy getting a gun .. for Dana White?

Glad he isn’t threatening the life of his significant other with that one.

Greg Hardy is a guy who has mental issues I see he still loves guns, he was either high on weed or cocaine, he blew his career away.

This guy had so much potential, the Cowboys signed him to a one year 15 million dollar deal with like a 5 million signing bonus or something, that was insane because it was after that domestic violence case where he was beating the dog shit outta his ex while he was high. He continued to act like a prick when he was able to get free of the domestic case and given a second chance ad a massive one year contract, dude ruined his career in the NFL

If he were humble he would have had a massive multi year contract, he was a beast on the field.

It means that some gun shop paid Hardy to make an instagram post about their stupid store to attract meathead in whop want to drop 4k on a generally impractical AR variant that makes them feel tough.

So, you are sexist. You believe that women can't take a beating as well as men can. This is funny because Aspen Ladd just recently argued that Herb Dean was sexist for stopping her from getting a beating, and that she believes that women can take a beating just as well as men. LOL
Wow did you just equate a domestic violence case between an NFL player and his GF to a sanctioned female mma fight?
Please consider a vasectomy.

Wow did you just equate a domestic violence case between an NFL player and his GF to a sanctioned female mma fight?
Please consider a vasectomy.
Do both contexts involve inflicting violence on another human being? Do you believe that if I hit you during a sanctioned MMA fight versus on the street the striking is going to cause less or more physical pain? LOL

The right to guns is in the constitution. It doesn't say anything about respecting women.

5ff898eabd07d8be4e69be7d0ddae844--goats-children.jpg

Do both contexts involve inflicting violence on another human being? Do you believe that if I hit you during a sanctioned MMA fight versus on the street the striking is going to cause less or more physical pain? LOL
How old are you?
They're not even in the same stratosphere.
One involves a random woman getting hit repeatedly by a giant man in a scenario she didnt want any part of, while the other is two trained conditioned women getting paid to strike with gloves.
I pity your brain unless you're trolling.

Incels defending women-beating on sherdog is not surprising in the least.
Stop with the ad hominem and strawman fallacies, and make an argument that can actually be accepted or rejected. A man who hits other men is more likely to also hit women. I am pretty sure this opinion is backed up by social studies research. But I could be wrong.

If the founding fathers knew what a lawless shithole their country would become...they would've packed up and called it quits.
Yeah because they didn't rape, beat and shoot Indians on the way to ownership of the country. I guess you believe what makes you feel better.

Not sure what he means by this

You're not sure what he means? He's pretty clearly saying he's buying Dan Lambert and Dana White guns. Not sure what there is so hard to understand about it.

Oh yay...the woman beating slob is also an unstable gun nut!

What could go wrong?

Wasn’t it a pile of assault rifles that he body slammed some girl on?

Lol...not funny but I don’t know what else to do.

I enjoy fire arms.. But for the love of god, hardy should not be allowed to pass a background check and purchase a semi auto rifle.

Back