International Greece Seeks 24 F-35 Stealth Jets

Anyone with some military intelligence who can elaborate on how the balance of power between Greece and Turkey will look after this transaction?

I have no knowledge on this subject but I always just assumed Turkey could steam roll Greece in an all out war. Greece does punch above it's weight class but not quite enough to take on turkey.

How much could this offset the balance between them?

Greece trying to building some extra muscle mass because they know if ever some serious shit happen, the EU farce will do fucking nothing

Mama Merkel got plenty of turks in the bed, France will keep loud bark and do nothing to not anger french muslims, Italy will pretend to be at cellphone the whole time while trying to figure out best gain position to take etc

But on the bright side, Greece will receive lot of "solidarity", some vague promise and their opponent will get called "not nice", then EU will realize may sound racist and it will be edited into a generic "violence is not nice" without a precise target

Reality is Greece vs Turkey jets or not is still LW vs HW

Only thing Greece have on their side against an actual open big scale aggression is Turkey knowing that if they straight attack a EU state, not even the cuck EU union can manage to ignore it

Anyone with some military intelligence who can elaborate on how the balance of power between Greece and Turkey will look after this transaction?

I have no knowledge on this subject but I always just assumed Turkey could steam roll Greece in an all out war. Greece does punch above it's weight class but not quite enough to take on turkey.

Oh man, if Turkey ever tried that you might possibly see another crusade.

Air is everything. Especially given the Islands Greece spans. Stealths are game changers.

Turks are inept like most Muslims nations when at war not Saudi inept but not near Euro standarts.

Would NATO just stand back and let them duke it out? If it came down to it I'd think they'd step in if it came down to an invasion.

Last edited:
Aren't the Greeks completely broke? LOL @ buying jets.

Cya Turkey.

It's funny because fundamentally the Greeks are broke because of their four century occupation by the Ottomans, which was characterized by an age of intellectual darkness caused by religious fanaticism and the struggle for survival. They didn't get a renaissance or an Enlightement. The negative things we now associate with the Greeks like laziness and the over-reliance on the "father state" are cultural remnants of Middle-eastern culture and that age of darkness. The ancient Greeks weren't like this. On a deep level, the Ottomans corrupted the Greeks and made them into something lesser than what they were. It's truly messed up when you think about it, and were I Greek I would never forgive them in a million years - not until I got my revenge.

It's funny because fundamentally the Greeks are broke because of their four century occupation by the Ottomans, which was characterized by an age of intellectual darkness caused by religious fanaticism and the struggle for survival. They didn't get a renaissance or an Enlightement. The negative things we now associate with the Greeks like laziness and the over-reliance on the "father state" are cultural remnants of Middle-eastern culture and that age of darkness. The ancient Greeks weren't like this. On a deep level, the Ottomans corrupted the Greeks and made them into something lesser than what they were. It's truly messed up when you think about it, and were I Greek I would never forgive them in a million years - not until I got my revenge.

Greece sucks because everyone has been allowed to cheat on taxes. The country did it to itself. A Greek newspaper put tax evasion at around 40-50% of the population. It is practically a cultural phenomenon. In the 90s, it was growing faster than the EU average.

Dude what? Turks just picked the pieces of a decadent Byzantine Empire. It was already famous for its corruption and decadence before the fall of Constantinople

The greeks haven't done shit all since the ancient era lmao. Ottoman Invasion a few centuries ago didn't do anything.

Good, I hope Greece shit kicks Erdogan's ass. Turkey is overdue for a beating.

Greece stand no chance against Turkey and never will.

One is a regional powerhouse and is getting stronger by the day, competing with mother Russia like it’s the 1800s and have shown to operate multiple bases and exert control independently from North East Africa, Levante to Azerbaijan. Not to mention, the leverage they have that can force US to side with them.

The other is nothing but a welfare leech of Germany. What did they do when they got bullied indirectly by Turkey? Nothing and for very obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Greece is this situation because Britain and France wanted to make some money. Ottomans and turks aren't their main problem.

What planes do the Greek use now? Couldn´t this just be the natural replacement of fighters that have gotten to old? I know that´s the case here in Denmark. (Replacing old F-16s)

Reactions: lsa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back