• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Greatest Newest?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
Oh look, a white South African defending Apartheid, how surprising
South Africans are a country of Proud Boys/Q kids. I'm dating a SA and she's constantly having to explain to her parents and friends how Trump isn't sent from God and he doesn't give a shite about SA. The older generation of white folk really really love Apartheid, for obvious reasons. They always dress it as "safety" and "stability" but it doesn't take high-IQ to know what they're really saying.

I agree. He also got thrown under the bus by the CIA with the hostage rescue.
Think Ford was too closely linked to Nixon to ever get a fair shake.

LOL at Obama being voted by some shills here.
It's ironic that Obama's biggest fan boy's hate Trumps presidency. Trump only became president because of the job Obama done.

100+ votes for Trump....

lolololol

<Dany07>

And yet somehow he lost the election? All the evidence of vote tampering you need right here.

All I've learnt from this thread is that Gorbachev is the GOAT US President.

South Africans are a country of Proud Boys/Q kids. I'm dating a SA and she's constantly having to explain to her parents and friends how Trump isn't sent from God and he doesn't give a shite about SA. The older generation of white folk really really love Apartheid, for obvious reasons. They always dress it as "safety" and "stability" but it doesn't take high-IQ to know what they're really saying.
For all its evil it was a whole lot safer for white people during Apartheid. After Jim Crow white people in the US don't need to be scared of getting killed, not so in SA. The rhetoric about all farmers getting killed is a little over the top but it's more dangerous regardless and white(and now asian) SA need to invest a lot on security, some of their houses look like fortresses.

How has any communist country really been a threat to democracy? Communism slowly dies in nearly every case. The concept of having a say in politics is so fundamental that any communist country has to actively suppress it, all the time. It is not that communism can't work but people inherently don't want it.

The united states on the other had is extremely active in coups and involvement in foreign affairs. There likely has not been another country ever that has finagled governments around the world for its own interest like the U.S. has.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change#1941:_Panama
Communism is done. It wasn't always so, the USSR took over many democratic (or soon to be democratic) countries in Eastern Europe. Hungary, East Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, all of these would've been democratic sooner rather than later after WW2 if it wasn't for the Communists.
North Korea invaded South Korea(it was not a democracy for some decades but it was on its way) and if it wasn't for the UN/US they would have succeeded.
And moreover, even when communism fails the end result seems to be State Capitalism dictatorship such as you have in China and now in Vietnam.

I mean, the only guy who caught a BJ IN the oval office. The 3 that followed him were 3 of the worst.

G. Ford was a chad that ended the Cold War AND the Vietnam War

God bless President Ford

800px-Gerald_Ford_hs-graduation_portrait%2C_1931.jpg

Communism is done. It wasn't always so, the USSR took over many democratic (or soon to be democratic) countries in Eastern Europe. Hungary, East Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, all of these would've been democratic sooner rather than later after WW2 if it wasn't for the Communists.
North Korea invaded South Korea(it was not a democracy for some decades but it was on its way) and if it wasn't for the UN/US they would have succeeded.
And moreover, even when communism fails the end result seems to be State Capitalism dictatorship such as you have in China and now in Vietnam.

Communism is only a threat plutocracy and corporatocracy because it has all the power under it. If communism was a genuine threat, the U.S. wouldn't have been installing dictators around the world. No one on a fundamental level ever ask why a dictator is better than communistic government. The only difference is that you can stooge one man. You can't stooge an entire party. The bottom line is that the U.S. didn't want to have politic parties in place in countries that were not controllable.

Im not surprised at these poll results, but I also kind of am lol

Last edited:
Back