Greatest in-fight differentials in UFC/MMA history - your opinions

Physical aggression differential in Wand vs Kondo lol

I was genuinely concerned for Maldonado, he's got to have suffered some brain damage from that.

Oh that fight and Matt Hammill being carried out after the Jones fight was the only time I thought a figher might die after

Oh that fight and Matt Hammill being carried out after the Jones fight was the only time I thought a figher might die after

I have legit concerns for Hamill vs Silva coming up. Thiago has been active in fighting top guys while Hamill has been sitting around. I feel it's shaping up to be an extreme mismatch... if not by skill then by recent experience.

Travis Fulton vs Jeremy Bullock is the biggest example of this ever filmed in a sanctioned fight (that I've seen, anyway). Nothing else comes close, not even primitive UFC or Vale Tudo.

In terms of contemporary MMA I think you listed the best example with Forrest and Anderson. I really can't recall any other fight as lopsided as that in any one area.

Last edited:
Askren has spent so much time perfecting his wrestling that if he ever does fae Maia or somebody similar, one camp isn't going to up is BJJ defense anywhere near enough. He shoulda kept his amazing wrestling skills and incorporated atleast some BJJ to atleast a brown belt level to atleast have a well rounded grappling game.

lol

Cyborg Santos vs Jan Finny and/or practically anyone that fought Santos deserves honorable mention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back