Greatest fighter to compete in the Octagon to not of won a title.........mine is

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dan HENDO Henderson
StrikeForce 205 champ
Pride 183, 205 champ,
UFC 17 Tournament winner
2 Time Olympian in Wrestling
Notable UFC wins, Franklin, Bisping, Lombard, Shogun(2), Palhares,

latest

124danhendersonvsshogunrua_gallery_post_large.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Pedro Rizzo is another one to never win the belt

Sean Sherk

edit - thank you to the 7-8 people that replied letting me know sherk was indeed champ. I forgot he fought for the vacant title.

got me looking at his wiki. He was stripped of title for steroids and fought for it again 8 months later. How the times have changed

Last edited:
I put an asterisk beside Hendo. He beat the shit out of Bisping and should've retired with the UFC MW belt around his waist.

I put an asterisk beside Hendo. He beat the shit out of Bisping and should've retired with the UFC MW belt around his waist.
he did get screwed in thsa decision, he easily had 1 10-8 round and argue 2 of them cause he was CLOSE as hell to stopping that fight in the first

Cerrone deserves a mention. The guy holds the record for most wins, most finishes, etc. He pretty much has every accolade you can have other than a major belt to his name. He never held the WEC belt either.

Pride, Strikeforce and WEC titles are technically UFC titles continuity wise.

Everyone forgets the RDA before RDA.... The Ferguson before Ferguson..... The now turned coal miner....
61-H-RdxcWL._SX425_.jpg

TJ Granto.

The Moose.
only other fighter i have seen on this list so far I could put up there, Mousassi was Deep, StrikeForce and Bellator champ and still fighting at the TOP level and just beat Machida, he is a good mention,

Back