great time to put money on Woodley

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Lets just accept it, Woodley will win. This isn't the same guy who was knocked out by Marquardt, because that guy is probably dead.

Woodley is fast enough to hit Robbie and has enough power to hurt him. Seeing how Woodley looked against condit and comparing Lawlers fight with him creates no comparison. Woodley looked way better.

Do I even mention the wrestling advantage?

Woodley TKO by GNP, round 3 after getting rocked a few times by lawler.

This isn't the same guy who got beat by marquardt, this is the guy who took a split decision against an out of shape gastrolum then spent 18 months accepting no challengers

Lawler's TDD is too good, and Woodley's gonna get caught sooner or later, not to mention his weak gas tank, no matter what he says about people thinking he gasses cuz he's a muscular black guy.

No, people think you gas, because you do, then you turn into the worst lay n pray fighter there is.

You can conceivably see a Woodley KO, but Robbie's insanely durable, and he'll catch T-Wood whole he's lunging in for a kill shot.

This has KO/ref stoppage written all over it.

Is it the same Woodley that fought Rory, because that guy doesn't have much of a chance.

Last edited:
i have a bad feeling too
Lets just hope Robbie takes his soul

As I see this fight play out in different scenarios, I wouldn't bet on Woodley. I can see him winning, but I don't think it is going to happen. Robbie is good enough to negate the blanket factor and avoid losing the fight on his back.

I Pray to all things holy that woodley losses, but it would be lawlers best chance to lose since hendricks.

I believe Lawler is rightly considered the favorite, but a couple of weeks ago I was listening to Sonnen on The Joe Rogan Experience. He said that King Mo, who's one of Lawler's training partners, got injured in his fight with Phil Davis... That got me wondering if Lawler's takedown defense is on point for this fight, since he hasn't been training with Mo. If not this could be a very hard fight for him...

I still think that Lawler will probably knock Woodley out in the second half of the fight. Woodley was tenative against MacDonald and he's faded in the later rounds a couple of times. Both things could spell trouble against Lawler who usually gets stronger as the fight progresses.

TWood might put up a good fight for 3rounds, but I wouldn't bet against Robbie.

Robbie via godlike takedown defense and ruthlessness

VacantSingleApisdorsatalaboriosa.gif

-200 for Lawler seems like a decent deal. Still not touching, though.

Lets just accept it, Woodley will win. This isn't the same guy who was knocked out by Marquardt, because that guy is probably dead.

Woodley is fast enough to hit Robbie and has enough power to hurt him. Seeing how Woodley looked against condit and comparing Lawlers fight with him creates no comparison. Woodley looked way better.

Do I even mention the wrestling advantage?

Woodley TKO by GNP, round 3 after getting rocked a few times by lawler.
MMA math at its finest.
So Woodley loses because of Woodley < Rory < Robbie ?

Twood better get it done within the first 2 rounds is all i can say. I dont see it happening to be honest. Robbie is just too damm durable and ruthless. The deeper the waters get the more dangerous he becomes. I dont think ive ever seen a fighter dig as deep as robbie does when the fight is on the line.

I considered it but that truly would be sacrilege.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back