great time to put money on Woodley

LOL @ anybody thinking a guy who went split decision with Gastlum has any chance with the Soul Stealer

Lets not even bring up the fact that Woodley has not fought in 1.5 years lol

Robbie is going to be adding another soul to his collection in 4 short days

robbie_lawler.jpg

This isn't the same guy who was knocked out by Marquardt, because that guy is probably dead.
I agree....Nate took his soul....he's just an angered spirit who can't make the crossover to the other side.giphy (25).gif 200w (11).gif

Woodley has the pop to end it early, no question. But Robbie is a SAVAGE CLOSER.

Robbie tko 4th round

Woodley by Blackxplosive KO.

Lawler has been in too many wars lately and it will catchup with him sooner than later.

Hell if Condit was able to knock Lawler down with a jab...then Woodley just might finally put the lights out.

Lawler has been in too many wars lately and it will catchup with him sooner than later.

Hell if Condit was able to knock Lawler down with a jab...then Woodley just might finally put the lights out.

good point Lawler has to be feeling the effect of the fights he's been in lately.

Condit never knocked Lawler down at all let alone with a freaking jab. Lawler is the only one who scored a knockdown in that fight.

Lawler is a overrated fuck that never won the title....Big Rigg wrestled him to a unanimous decision.

Lawler is already a legend of the sport... we all true fans will support him in victory and also in defeat. I don,t even know why he is fighting Woodley. War Lawler.

Lets just accept it, Woodley will win. This isn't the same guy who was knocked out by Marquardt, because that guy is probably dead.

Woodley is fast enough to hit Robbie and has enough power to hurt him. Seeing how Woodley looked against condit and comparing Lawlers fight with him creates no comparison. Woodley looked way better.

Do I even mention the wrestling advantage?

Woodley TKO by GNP, round 3 after getting rocked a few times by lawler.
By the way... cut the crap and show us your 5k bet.

I wouldn't bet against lawler here, but woodley has the tools on paper.

Lets just accept it, Woodley will win. This isn't the same guy who was knocked out by Marquardt, because that guy is probably dead.

Woodley is fast enough to hit Robbie and has enough power to hurt him. Seeing how Woodley looked against condit and comparing Lawlers fight with him creates no comparison. Woodley looked way better.

Do I even mention the wrestling advantage?

You try to use MMA Math to justify your point but fail to mention the Rory fights......

Tyron looked like shit against Rory while Lawler broke his face and stopped him.

Woodley is fast enough to hit Robbie and has enough power to hurt him. (*snip)

No.

This isn't the same guy who got beat by marquardt, this is the guy who took a split decision against an out of shape gastolum then spent 18 months accepting no challengers

Yes.

If this fight makes it to round 5, Woodley might actually die. Gassed Woodley + Berserker Robbie = Just Bleed

I see this matchup similar to the Tate/Nunes where everyone kept counting out Nunes when she was the better skilled fighter by far. The same goes for Woodley/Lawler. I wouldnt be shocked if Woodley makes it look easy come Saturday night

Nope. Ruthless by KO in Championship rounds

Lawler winning streak is high enough to be at the top of the wave. Soon the wave will crash if he doesnt retire and it can crash with woodley. Im not saying woodley is better and i know every fight is an isolated case... but everyone will fall sometime and this time might have come.

I see this matchup similar to the Tate/Nunes where everyone kept counting out Nunes when she was the better skilled fighter by far. The same goes for Woodley/Lawler. I wouldnt be shocked if Woodley makes it look easy come Saturday night

Except Lawler is the better skilled fighter by far... so what does Woodley offer except another notch in Robbies belt and another soul to his collection, he keeps in his back pocket.

Back