Great Shows with little buzz or fanfare

Regarding power structure. It's pretty simple. The more muscles on your back then you win. It's so straight forward.
That actually got me to watch the show at first.

latest

I never saw any press for Kingdom, the Korean zombie show, but it was great. It stopped after two seasons and a movie, unfortunately, and I haven't heard anything about a third season in a long time. Still, a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
Kingdom was awesome. not only a well done show, but an original twist on the zombie genre with the king and his situation...

This was an excellent dark comedy with Paul Rudd living with his clone. I really hate Netflix for only doing one season. It’s worth checking out even if they never bring it back.
upload_2023-7-25_7-19-32.png

I never saw any press for Kingdom, the Korean zombie show, but it was great. It stopped after two seasons and a movie, unfortunately, and I haven't heard anything about a third season in a long time. Still, a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
that show was fantastic. Not sure if I saw both seasons though, I better check ...

I thought Almost Human had a really promising first season, and seemed to have a lot of fan support - then it got the FOX treatment.

I also thought Burn Notice was one of the best shows of the time during it's run, but it seems like it's almost completely forgotten now.

I thought Almost Human had a really promising first season, and seemed to have a lot of fan support - then it got the FOX treatment.

I also thought Burn Notice was one of the best shows of the time during it's run, but it seems like it's almost completely forgotten now.

Burn Notice was a fantastic four-season show that lasted seven seasons. Great stuff, but it outlived itself.

Lodge 49

I am not certain exactly what it is about but I loved every minute of it and I am still sad that it stopped after 2 seasons (I should be happy that it got made at all)

Kingdom was mentioned by several people itt and deservedly so, it's great and the action choreography is superb. Best undead movements ever.

I don't know how much praise Mr. Robot got in the years it was airing, but it's one of my favorite series ever and I rarely see people talking about it.

Burn Notice was a fantastic four-season show that lasted seven seasons. Great stuff, but it outlived itself.

I liked it up until the end, but the drop-off was definitely noticeable. I think it's one of the few long-running shows that had a decent finale episode as well. Was pretty happy with the Sam spin-off movie too!

We should've got a Sam and Jesse spin-off where they run a P.I. business.

I thought Recity was very underrated. The plot doesn't sound all that interesting but the characters and story are fantastic. Was hoping for a better ending but overall it was the more realistic ending.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2183404/

The first season of Flaked on Netflix was really good but I think it flew under the radar cause it was so freaking bleak and depressing
Theres a second season but I havent watched it yet cause of how the first season ended, it was such a gut punch that Im not sure if Im ready to go back lol

This guy is pretty popular and I never heard of it.....this is what this thread is for..

Back