• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Great pic of Masvidal putting the final nail in the coffin

Did you say the same thing in the Big Frank vs Overreem fight, or Rousey vs Holm, or Hendo vs Bisping. I doubt it. STFU with this late hit bullshit you sissy.

yes, it's bad for the fighters and bad for the sport.

This KO, combined with Masvidal's postfight taunting, is the most brutal thing I've ever seen in MMA.

aa501f34-9613-4038-9d3f-1c5d4c0ce500-USATSI_13012577.jpg

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEED!!
That was years of pent up frustration being released

I was rooting for Jorge but was classless and unnecessary

He could of pulled back IMO and got the shots in maliciously on an unconscious man

He really cheapened it for himself too by acting like a clown -- would of been perfect walk off 2 second KO

SlowImpossibleBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

I've been fans of Both men for quite some time. I always wanted Funky Ben to fight Alexander Schlemenko when he was in Bellatour but it never happened. In a way I've been wanting to see him lose for quite some time, but For some reason I wanted him to win this one. I think it was because of how Masvidal carries himself like a thug. He does not come off as a bad ass, he comes off as immature. However when that knee landed I was like "HOLY SHIT YEAH!!!!!!" I guess my desire to see Ben take an "L" reared it's ugly head. Hahahhah
That was until Jorge sttrted acting the way he died.

Been watching this sport since UFC 1. That's the ONLY time i felt awkward during a post fight celebration. But whatever, it's fighting, not finger painting.
I'm totally with you. Although for a fighter who KO'd someone like that, it's pretty awkward to still be the center of attention (they don't show the guy who was KO'd recovering) and have to just be there in the cage being filmed with nothing to do. Masvidal just has no class though.

Askren stiffened up so badly

View attachment 611771

Actually looked like he died. He's taken so much brain damage in the last two fights he needs to retire
The way his left leg stayed stiff and hanging in the air when the ref rolled him on his back made me a little squirmy.

The only thing I like about Askren losing, as an Askren fan, is all the shit that BackRowBrianna is gonna have to deal with. He (FRB) might be one of the most annoying "personalities" in MMA history.

Back