• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Great pic of Masvidal putting the final nail in the coffin

Those follow up punches were unnecessary, i feel bad for Ben
Did you say the same thing in the Big Frank vs Overreem fight, or Rousey vs Holm, or Hendo vs Bisping. I doubt it. STFU with this late hit bullshit you sissy.

this was final nail in coffin

giphy.gif

BOOM. Roasted.

Been watching this sport since UFC 1. That's the ONLY time i felt awkward during a post fight celebration. But whatever, it's fighting, not finger painting.

Why didn't you feel awkward when Tank celebrated his victory at UFC 6 by mocking his KOd stiff opponent? He did the same thing Jorge did.

I was convinced the fight was all Askren once he secured a takedown. Wow Jorge..... Wow. You are brutal! I knew you had the skill bit I wont lie.... I didnt think he was gonna win. So heres to me eating crow.

Askren stiffened up so badly

View attachment 611771

Actually looked like he died. He's taken so much brain damage in the last two fights he needs to retire
Nah, he should keep fighting. Keep trash talking, keep doing what he's doing. His fights in the UFC has been the most exciting and I'm looking forward to more of them.
<JonesLaugh>

Jorge didn’t like him nor respect him. It’s not like he’s done this for multiple opponents.

I give him a pass due to how much they dislike each other.

?

Jorge was up in Cerrone's face talking mad shit after their fight?

Rogan even featured it on his podcast said it was "dark".

Are you being serious?

Nah, he should keep fighting. Keep trash talking, keep doing what he's doing. His fights in the UFC has been the most exciting and I'm looking forward to more of them.
<JonesLaugh>

Yeah like it or not what Ben does is great because at least he's generating big interest in his fights.

Yeah like it or not what Ben does is great because at least he's generating big interest in his fights.
True. But those days just left. Now he's perfect. A giant mouth with zero skill. He's the hero that kids today love.

Jorge didn’t like him nor respect him. It’s not like he’s done this for multiple opponents.

I give him a pass due to how much they dislike each other.

I second that. He never did anything like that. He always showed respect as long as they showed respect.

Masvidal got lucky, and Askren got unlucky. Who knows how a 5 round fight would have gone had it not ended in the first exchange. But i guess thats how it is.

No class.

Masvidal helping make the stereotype of us gangsters more harder to defend.

Back