Great GOAT Pierre

Please let your high level grappler ass entlighten us on how grease would help GSP in this matchup.
Tell you what, be man enough to admit you maybe talked out of your ass rudely when you perhaps you shouldn't have, and I will.

Hendricks clearly tapped, but I agree with you in that GSP let go of the choke before Hendricks tapped, which is weird, I guess GSP didnt feel like it was in deep enough, and Hendricks probably panicked.

This thread is filled with alts arguing with each other’s alts. Which account in this thread is your regular account?

Tell you what, be man enough to admit you maybe talked out of your ass rudely when you perhaps you shouldn't have, and I will.

Talked out of my ass? Not at all. Still waiting on your high level grappler explanations though.

I love it. Another retard that has literally no idea what I'm talking about, seeing as you've never rolled a day in your life. I dont even need to ask. I know. You know literally nothing about BJJ.

But you are so sad in life you still HAD to comment and throw your two cents in to try and feel good about yourself on a karate forum.

OMEGASAD tbh

Please remind me when I said ANYTHING about BJJ possibly subbing GSP off his back. I didnt, because that isnt even slightly the point. I would say nice try....but it really wasnt. Again, just sad. Small brained bitch.

I agree with you that greasing would definitely had an effect and helped GSP. Unfortunately you are just so unlikable that it makes agreeing with you so hard.

I agree with you that greasing would definitely had an effect and helped GSP. Unfortunately you are just so unlikable that it makes agreeing with you so hard.
Well that's fine, but the only reason I am responding to them this way is because they had the nerve to call me stupid for saying it was an advantage for GSP.

They admittedly talked out of their ass, about something they have zero knowledge of, and have the gall to actually argue with someone who does and say they are stupid.

This type of person is human filth and shouldn't be able to vote.

This thread is filled with alts arguing with each other’s alts. Which account in this thread is your regular account?

Lol imagine, although not sure how you think I have an alt from almost a decade ago, or how my comment was even argumentative

Well that's fine, but the only reason I am responding to them this way is because they had the nerve to call me stupid for saying it was an advantage for GSP.

They admittedly talked out of their ass, about something they have zero knowledge of, and have the gall to actually argue with someone who does and say they are stupid.

This type of person is human filth and shouldn't be able to vote.

Have you wrestled before?

But I'll explain why your wrong.

Greasing, especially vaseline is impossible to control, Penn would be just as greased after a scramble or 2.

Yes Pemn would have a harder time submitting GSP, but GSP would have a harder time taking Pemn down and keeping him down (obviously)

Penn held a significant advantage on the feet going in, better hands and chin, and GSP's route to victory was TD's and top control, both areas that greasing heavily compromises.

The most significant thing in that fight was GSP's round 1 tactic of forcing Penn to defend the TD, which built up the lactic acid in his shoulders and neutralized his boxing.

You can bitch and cry, or maybe have your mom come and argue for you, but the fact is you clowns are just using the grease as an escape goat for Penn's shitty performance.

Last edited:
He got out of the game clean. Pretty much the only guy to do so. Didn't hang around way past his prime getting brutalized.

He got out of the game clean. Pretty much the only guy to do so. Didn't hang around way past his prime getting brutalized.

Since leaving, he's taken a more active role @Tri-star, he's taken OAM under his wing, teaches a grappling class every week.
The guy is a class act, whose still giving back to the sport through the next generation, when he could be retired on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean

Since leaving, he's taken a more active role @Tri-star, he's taken OAM under his wing, teaches a grappling class every week.
The guy is a class act, whose still giving back to the sport through the next generation, when he could be retired on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean
He seems like such a nice person. It's hard to fake that longterm. It's a big part of what made me a fan in the first place.

Back