Great GOAT Pierre

See is they can find ONE gif of GSP putting grease on himself.
GSPgreasing1.gif~c200

giphy.gif

I think we can see the difference here.
And the other difference is GSP was planning to use his grappling/ top control against Penn. It would be counter productive to attempt to use vaseline in that situation.
The only situation where greasing one’s self would be beneficial would be in the case of a striker against a grappler. I know Andy did that prior to his second fight against Sonnen. Weird....

Jeez your still too dumb to formulate any form of logical defense.

If what I said wasnt true, you shouldn't have any trouble explaining it, reason why you make these stupid comebacks is to save face because you lack the knowledge to support your stance.

Try and stay on topic you tool
no its just more funny watching you shitpost. I know you're wrong, anyone that knows anything about BJJ or BJ Penn specifically knows you're wrong. But rather than showing a hint of humility you will go to the death arguing about something you are uninformed about while calling others stupid and whatnot. Its hilarious and one of the many pleasures of the internet.

It's the real controversy: GSP should have won this fight with a Submission victory.

It's the real controversy: GSP should have won this fight with a Submission victory.
Agreed. He’s also the only fighter to submit Jonny Hendricks whether he got official credit or not. He truly is the goat

You are fucking blind buddy.
johny-hendricks-ufc-167-tap.gif

Johny had his hand behind Georges leg and he simply moved his hand to be infront of GSP's leg so he could could create some space
Yeah, it’s much more efficient to move your hand Back & forth in a tapping motion against the leg to “create space”
than to push straight into it.

no its just more funny watching you shitpost. I know you're wrong, anyone that knows anything about BJJ or BJ Penn specifically knows you're wrong. But rather than showing a hint of humility you will go to the death arguing about something you are uninformed about while calling others stupid and whatnot. Its hilarious and one of the many pleasures of the internet.

Lmao, well I take enjoyment off weasels trying to find a way out of an argument where they have no idea how to support a stance.

Before you tried to redirect the discussion to attack me personally.

Now you've taken the route of resorting to this false sens of authority because you take a weekend class at your local BJJ school

08070DD7-AF8D-430A-B873-412E948955C3.gif
Wrong, Wrong. If you are so sure why don't you make a thread about it and see what the rest of sherdog thinks. A big majority of people didn't see a " tapping motion" at all.
I don’t need to make a separate thread. The responses in this one show that many people disagree with you. Your idea, you do it. It’s an obvious tapping motion.

Lol why would a wrestler grease vs a striker?? You realize it would make getting TD's and controlling an opponent way more difficult

Pretty sure BJ Penn is decent at BJJ.

Please casual.

Raising his hand and it happens to make a tapping motion , 3+ times? <45><45><45>

If the ref was in position and saw that motion, the fight would be over. Period.
LOL a GSP fan whos never grappled in his life? Who would thought? Stay in your lane.

Who says I've never grappled in my life, bitch?

What's Johnny doing in the video? making pancakes? Waving to your mom? Possibly fanning his fart?

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=4dUDbOvRkHA#/12;13

Even with a looped video of the tap, the blind causals still make excuses! <Lmaoo>
Stop making a fool of yourself. Take a bjj class or 2 before making claims about things u have no idea about.

Back