Great Gerald McClellan Vid

2 of those clips were from the nigel benn fight. The last time he was his normal self.

He was vicious in and out of the ring.

Wow. That was a great highlight vid. Thanks for posting it.

That last one was NASTY!!!!!!

my god I didn't realize how awesome his power was. What a loss for boxing, guys don't come in to destroy their opponents like this anymore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4KWIP3mrQ

great tunes on this one too!

This is why I like this boxing forum better than the MMA ones: vets like you are here--not the mass of ignorant posters like in the HW's...

You must have the record for length of time at white belt--at 15 posts per year, you must only post when you have something worth saying...

Iceveins is the man and possibly at the top of the highlight game. However, this is honestly a better G-Man highlight. Plus, it concludes with a tribute to the Benn-G-man fight.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LRfR3iy20wA&feature=related
Decent but not better than the one I posted. That vid is just huge clips with a song playing, not really a highlight, almost a short documentary. I wanna see something that has pacing and good editing. That first vid is much more powerful.

Also don't think G-Thang is good for a boxing highlight, too much of a slow, get-high kind of song.

You must have the record for length of time at white belt--at 15 posts per year, you must only post when you have something worth saying...
lol true. I browse this forum a ton but don't post that much (obviously). Plus this site is really slow at work so.

DAMN look at the size of his fist at the end of the 1st video. No wonder he had so much KO power.

He had sickening power, and the fight with Benn is still one of the most amazing fights I've ever seen.
And as others have stated he was as bad a man outside the ring as in it.

2nd highlight was better just because of Snoop and Dre lol.

Not a chance.

-

As mental stress increase you'll need to be sedated
Sick and tired of the izm schism
This time's a warning, after this we take it to pugilism​

Jeru

Not a chance.

-

Jeru

Jeru is ridiculous. Haven't heard his first album in ages, I'm going to have to grab that one again.

Not a chance.

-

Jeru

Nah, never liked Jeru. Gimme some Nas instead.

Back