Great Deals Thread

Remington-TAC-14-81240-047700812403.jpg_1.jpg

870 Tac 14 brace 5+1 - $489

https://grabagun.com/remington-80562.html

I kind of want one.

Not a bad deal at all in the current import market. These have a slightly thicker barrel than the RH10, the same Cugir uses on the WASR. They aren’t all that pretty, but they are a solid workhorse. Just needs furniture and muzzle device.
View attachment 550337
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/products/ak-47-rifle-m10-762-diy

What type of frame modifications so to speak are needed in order to turn something like that into a modern ak pistol. I know AR'S are basically Lego's, AK's not as much. Basically what I'd want to build is SLR and venom parts, sba 3 brace, ALG trigger, barrel cut to 12.5", etc. Are the stock adapters and parts pretty close to plug and play or ?

What type of frame modifications so to speak are needed in order to turn something like that into a modern ak pistol. I know AR'S are basically Lego's, AK's not as much. Basically what I'd want to build is SLR and venom parts, sba 3 brace, ALG trigger, barrel cut to 12.5", etc. Are the stock adapters and parts pretty close to plug and play or ?
Honestly bud, I’d just snatch a Draco if your looking to run a braced pistol. Same factory (Cugir), except they are completely untouched by Century or M&M Industries being they are imported as pistols and not held to the same regulations as an imported rifle. The receiver is dimpled above the magwell, and the magwell is factory cut for double stack magazines (rather than converted after importation). It’s completely factory built. The muzzle nut may be tackwelded on but a few minutes with a Dremel will make it right. The braces can attach either between the pistol grip and the receiver, or bolted into the back of the receiver. Keep and eye out on the gundeals or gunprime search pages, the Dracos pop up around the $550 mark pretty regularly. Just make sure it’s the Cugir built gun and not the Century built version of the same name.

Back