Media Grasso towers over Esparza

Just about every SW who has ever fought towers over Esparza. But, that doesn't bother the Cookie Monster; her opponents are all the same height after she takes them down.

Jarl

aW9lNda.jpg

I used to stan Grasso but then Dana signed Tracy Cortez.................

I wanted to like this post, but you used the word "stan" therefore you are gay.

Wearing heels. Not the clear ones though.
Both are wearing high heels; but Grasso's high heels definitely look higher.

~
Timestamped for Grasso vs Esparza
UFC MEXICO: RODRIGUEZ VS STEPHENS STAREDOWNS MEDIA DAY
•Published on Sep 19, 2019

IndiscutidoLA

Last edited:
Is grasso the crosseyed chick ppl post as a ‘’hot’’ gif all the time?

Just about every SW who has ever fought towers over Esparza. But, that doesn't bother the Cookie Monster; her opponents are all the same height after she takes them down.

Jarl

Came here to say this. She's been obliterated by elite women who dwarf her, but most if not all of her opponents are significantly taller than her and by the end she gets the UD more often than not.

Happened with Moroz
carla-esparza-and-maryna-moroz-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id800565294

Rawlings

20130104063331_40_Hyatt_Esparza.JPG

Thug
maxresdefault.jpg

to name a few.

Came here to say this. She's been obliterated by elite women who dwarf her, but most if not all of her opponents are significantly taller than her and by the end she gets the UD more often than not.

Happened with Moroz
carla-esparza-and-maryna-moroz-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id800565294

Rawlings

20130104063331_40_Hyatt_Esparza.JPG

Thug
maxresdefault.jpg

to name a few.

Pat Barry gaeeey confirmed.... After last pic

Even the newest former champ?
I believe there is another girl, Taylor (or something) that is quite short, probably shorter.

Edit: Danielle Taylor, has to be the absolute shortest.

I believe there is another girl, Taylor (or something) that is quite short, probably shorter.

Danielle Taylor, not with the UFC any more, fighting at Invicta FC lately, is listed by Sherdog as at 5'0" in height, whereas Carla is listed as being at 5'1". So yes, Danielle is shorter than Carla.

Taylor may have been the shortest in the UFC; there are shorter girls than she fighting in One.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back