Grasso is gonna crush Esparza like a bug and make it look easy

They got that decision right. Esparza deserved that win.

giphy.gif

If only she had fought the whole fight like the 3rd round...

That fucking arm bar though, that was uncomfortable to watch, you could even see it pop, carla is a tough motherfucker.

Honestly I thought she should have won it. She kinda did crush Carla... but Carla won rd's 1 and 2. Judges shoulda made the 3rd 10-8s for a draw (one did) but it is what it is.

Grasso needs to listen to bisping in the future and open her legs on the bottom.

Lol, TS is a blow hard and know it all with his "many years of traning"

Glad to see he's wrong, couldn't of happened to a better poster

Honestly I thought she should have won it. She kinda did crush Carla... but Carla won rd's 1 and 2. Judges shoulda made the 3rd 10-8s for a draw (one did) but it is what it is.

Grasso needs to listen to bisping in the future and open her legs on the bottom.
Can you imagine the queue of guys willing to help her train that? I'd absolutely be near the front.

Well, she actually did it. Poor Esparza couldn’t even stand on her feet at the end of the fight. Grasso really fucked her up.

Lol, TS is a blow hard and know it all with his "many years of traning"

Glad to see he's wrong, couldn't of happened to a better poster
Bro I make these threads a lot. Relax

There's never any serious analysis put into them

eating shit is half of the fun

Also lol @ you talking about posting quality. You have the intelligence of a potato

Bro I make these threads a lot. Relax

There's never any serious analysis put into them

eating shit is half of the fun

Also lol @ you talking about posting quality. You have the intelligence of a potato
Eating shit is never fun

Back