Grasso is gonna crush Esparza like a bug and make it look easy

Somehow I hardly knew who Grasso was before this fight, but I am a fan now

Nice killer instinct by Grasso. Hurts her and then just stands there like an idiot.

I was screaming at the screen.

I mean, what the hell.

Carla wasn't able to land desperation take downs, Grasso was lighting her up, and she let herself get brought down, she could have easily escaped that.

It's almost as if she had no confidence in her ability to finish standing and wanted the submission.

Esparza did nothing while on top throughout. Grasso should've attempted to get up more rather than attack from below. I get the decision but it's pretty clear Grasso is the more talented fighter.

Grasso won. Sad decision. This should not affect her standing at all.

That's a textbook Esparza fight. She's not coming to ko you. She's gonna chain takedowns and grind you out. She took 2 rounds. Grasso needed a finish and she got that weird deer in the headlights look after she hurt Carla. It was painful to watch.

Although I think the scoring system is garbage and they should use the pride one, it was more than likely two rounds to one for Carla. I would have scored it 28-28, Grasso dominated her enough to get a 10-8

Judging the fight as a whole, it's an easy victory for Grasso. Her fault though for standing around and watching Carla when she had her in the Mortal Kombat "finish her" state

Back