Grappling in the Academy

chill out the guy is not talking about showing off.

he is teaching the the newbies that wanna learn.

now the smart asses that think they can fight deserve to get it hard and humiliating to understand they arent that good. in the long run is better for them to learn it fast.

he is not talking about hurting someone, or challenging other martial artist.

mixicus said:
You're 2 months in and still thinking about showing off? You're 2 months in and want to embarass a few of your class mates?

What academy hasn't ran/push-uped/memo-ed that out of you yet? Help all your class mates and they will be there to pull you through the modules you have difficulty with. Pull together as a team and the instructors will back off. That finish line at 24 weeks is along way away from week 8 to be jerk.

You've started gaining your reputation. Your future department will know all about it before you hit roll call #1. This is serious stuff, treat it like such.

A big thankyou to you too for not listening. I cant reiterate again and again that i am not trying to show off. What reputation are you talking about? Did i say i was being an asshole? No, actually i said i wasnt being an asshole. I cant be doing too bad, i am scoring high on my peer evaluations this week actually. But go ahead and think what you want. Just pay a little more attention to detail please.

demolidor77 said:
chill out the guy is not talking about showing off.

he is teaching the the newbies that wanna learn.

now the smart asses that think they can fight deserve to get it hard and humiliating to understand they arent that good. in the long run is better for them to learn it fast.

he is not talking about hurting someone, or challenging other martial artist.

Thankyou man. He is kind of upset about it seems.

triangle chokes from different positions is fun an might as well throw in some arm locks as well as wrist penches

Back