Grappling in IraK (Camp Victory)

DeltaSigChi4

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone on these boards located on Victory or know anyone who is on Victory that grapples?

There are a few individuals in the unit that we're attached to that do so but our skeds are really different and I was trying to network with more potential rolling partners over here.

Mahalo.

E

I saw that Iranian UFC, and I think it is fake,
I know middle east and south east asia have always been
into grappling. there has to be something.

and their own martial art Dharka is not grappling at all?

Take care over there and come back safe.

One of my classmates is someplace over there guarding a hanger I'll see where he is and if close then I will pm you. He is a blue belt one stripe like me and trains with Relson.

VampireMonk said:
I saw that Iranian UFC, and I think it is fake,
I know middle east and south east asia have always been
into grappling. there has to be something.

and their own martial art Dharka is not grappling at all?

I don't think Delt is rolling with the locals, man. He's just looking to keep his skills sharp with some fellow troops.

Can't help you, man... As I've mentioned before, I'm the only one from my unit that trains, and I ain't goin' anywhere.

why not train with your own team mates?
or will you guys kill each other even in training?

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Take care over there and come back safe.

One of my classmates is someplace over there guarding a hanger I'll see where he is and if close then I will pm you. He is a blue belt one stripe like me and trains with Relson.

Mahalo JJ. There are tons of Hawai'ians here. They have a big sign where they put the Word of the Day with it's English translation and definition. They love those macademian-nut cookies from the chow hall too.

stephensharp said:
I don't think Delt is rolling with the locals, man. He's just looking to keep his skills sharp with some fellow troops.

Can't help you, man... As I've mentioned before, I'm the only one from my unit that trains, and I ain't goin' anywhere.

Didn't think I would ever be typing these words out regarding you, but ...

Thanks, SS.

E

KURD SUNNIS AND SHIA'A unite behind hatred of delta ----------get the fuck out NOW

stephensharp said:

Ha, did'nt see you here untill I saw Delta's post.

Reps out. SYFI

Back