*GRAPHIC* Devin Clark's teeth

The MMA gods are pleased with his blood sacrifice.

i’m so happy that I don’t do this for a living. Biggest danger in my line of work is carpal tunnel syndrome and hemorrhoids.
Hey pal, sorry for you. My job's risk are rectal tunnel syndrome. We're like tunnel-syndrome mates !

Fuck, I'll get PTSD next time I see kids trick or treating.

1a046de1d831841942c2343a51575c4a.jpg

I thought the mouth guard helped against injuries like this, I guess the knee hit his chin, & not the teeth I assume. Only way I can see this happening without a bigger section of the mandible broke?

Someone educate me pls.

(Wasn't able to catch the fights:(. So @KazDibiase brings me joy + up to speed!:))
Mouth guard is primarily to protect the teeth, mouth, and hands (boxers fracture)
Broken mandibles while very uncommon is MMA, you see it often in car accidents & and street assaults.

Damn, point of the elbow I'm guessing

Sometimes I think about what would've happened if I took Judo more seriously and went into MMA. Then I see shit like that and thank god I'm not a fighter. Fuck getting your face rearranged for 15k show money and a bunch of trolls on Twitter posting gifs of you getting slept anytime you tweet something.

These guys are fucking warriors man. I sincerely hope the ufc pay for the operation.

Back