Grant boxing gloves with metallic color

Endy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hii,
Anyone who have grant boxing glove with metallic color? Can you give some review?
Is the color easy to faded?
I am thinking to try it, but i need some opinion fromyou guys.
Thanx.

I only use Rivals boxing gloves, sorry....

I can't justify having expensive brands on me when I box. I've being doing it for years, sparred, fought, and I don't think they belong on me. I use hayabusa (100 bucks for the pair of 16 oz gloves), rival and everlast. I could never find Grant or Reyes or any of those brands where I live for a reasonable price. When there's better guys in the gym than me using less I just would feel dumb looking hahaha

I can't justify having expensive brands on me when I box. I've being doing it for years, sparred, fought, and I don't think they belong on me. I use hayabusa (100 bucks for the pair of 16 oz gloves), rival and everlast. I could never find Grant or Reyes or any of those brands where I live for a reasonable price. When there's better guys in the gym than me using less I just would feel dumb looking hahaha

My job requires the use of both hands. I prefer Hayabusa's, but if I thought Grant or Winning gave me enough more protection it's worth the extra money. An extra $100 now is better than not being able to work because I broke my hand on someones elbow.

But that said, Grants are like an extra $2-300 and most of that is brand markup and style. I have a pair of Grant's from about 6 years ago when you could still buy them from Ringside; I don't think their design has changed much since then but the price has gone way up since they're all "custom" orders now.

My job requires the use of both hands. I prefer Hayabusa's, but if I thought Grant or Winning gave me enough more protection it's worth the extra money. An extra $100 now is better than not being able to work because I broke my hand on someones elbow.

But that said, Grants are like an extra $2-300 and most of that is brand markup and style. I have a pair of Grant's from about 6 years ago when you could still buy them from Ringside; I don't think their design has changed much since then but the price has gone way up since they're all "custom" orders now.

This makes sense. I guess I never had to complain about my hands while they were in a pair of Hayabusa gloves.

This makes sense. I guess I never had to complain about my hands while they were in a pair of Hayabusa gloves.

I believe it, they're great. I think my 12oz Haya's offer better protection than either Grants or Winnings. The Grants are probably nicer if you're getting your hands wrapped well - that giant hand compartment helps a lot. But as far as daily-wears you can't beat Hayabusa. I can toss those on without any wraps and hit the bag no problem - and I've historically had knuckle issues.

I also not good enough, but i think new gloves can motivate us in training haha. Beside if it's give more protection, it's worth.

Hii bro, can i see your glove? How about the endurance after 6 years? Still good?

I am surprised, there's a lot of who used hayabusa. I thought hayabusa popular just in asia. I also have the kanpeki, it's realllyyy great gloves.

Back