Graduated from high school

I'd suggest going to a technical college. There you can learn a trade without having to take a whole lotta worthless bullshit.

getting a college degree involves a whole lotta worthless bullshit, and maybe 20 percent information you can use. or even worse, some degrees are 100% worthless and will set you back $30,000 to 150,000, depending on where you go. a good example of wasting time and money at a 4 year college would be getting a degree in philosophy. here you will memorize what various "thinkers" thought, and argue about it. I know allota these people intend to teach it themselves, but most end up working at used bookstores, making Jack Squat for money.

The point here is, college ain't all dat! Its good for some, but not all.

go to the tech!

Yeah Orb thats what I think too. Jake, the point of this was to see if anyone knew of a good place near me for MMA, it just turned itself into a discussion of college. Post the NOBODY GIVES A SHIT picture anyone if you want, thats one of the funnier ones.

College. Get educated and become a champion binge drinker, the world is your anus..... or go to Europe and put your dick in things.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
College. Get educated and become a champion binge drinker, the world is your anus..... or go to Europe and put your dick in things.

I've got 2/3 on that list,the education would be the final piece in that puzzle

Back