Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Cruise

I thought this thread was a joke when I first saw it.

If I was going to tell my mates about what bjj is, I definantly wouldn't say anything about a Gracie Jiu Jitsu cruise.

Thanks for the input everybody.

So I'm guessing by the sound of this thread it's not running anymore? That sucks as it looked like it would be interesting and fun.

Like I said, I had a pretty big name BJJ player show some interest in doing it when i inquired. All it takes is some participants.

You guys dictate the market for this kind of stuff.

If there is enough interest it would be NOTHING to get back in contact with him and to try to work it out.

I had a friend go on one of those. They said it was a cool idea, but the cruise itself was terrible. There were so many people at so many different levels that it ended up being very simplistic seminar.

Any new information on these cruises? the site no longer works...

I go to the Torrance Gracie academy. I'm not sure if it's a cruise this year but they do have flyers up in the school for a trip to Fiji with the Gracies. Sounds like the same thing. Not sure when the trip is.. I'm going tonight, i'll post the info tomorrow if nobody has found it yet.

i was told that theis is a BJJ Cruise that goes to Brazil, and that ROyler was going to be doing the cruise in May, Mario Sperry later in the summer. Yet I can't find anything on the interwebz...anyone got info?

Also, be careful you don't sign up for a matbattle cruise. I bet they're more common than a bjj cruise.

i went on the matbattle cruise, it was so much fun, everybody wanted to roll all the time! i even learned a really good guard pass from my new friend barry.

scart.jpg

i went on the matbattle cruise, it was so much fun, everybody wanted to roll all the time! i even learned a really good guard pass from my new friend barry.

scart.jpg

holy shit that's the funniest thing i've seen in a little while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back